Jennifer Check Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Yuri then prepare for some tissues cause it will give you a nosebleed! This character is picked by both SirenGurl and @SiyonWhite. Please enjoy this chapter!)

Jennifer Check have been dating you for a few months now and she loves you a whole lot. She rescued you from a satanic cult because she doesn't want you to suffer as she did and even though you know she is a succubus, you still love her. You are now in the gym doing some gymnastics as Jennifer shows up with her top on and her shorts on with her sneakers.

"Hey Y/N." Jennifer said

"Hey Jen. What's up?" You asked

"Oh you know, I've been hunting for victims that are a different gender and now that you're here.. I guess maybe we can have some fun if our own." Jennifer smirked

"What fun are you talking about?" You asked

"Come baby~ to the school girls locker room." Jennifer said

You took her hand and went to the girls locker room and begin to close the door as Jennifer locked the door and smirk some more. She came over and pinned you to the wall and touch your body.

"So smooth and silky your skin is." Jennifer whispered in a seductive manner

"A-Are you gonna eat me?" You asked while blushing

"How can I eat my sexy girl that I know and love?" Jennifer smirked

She then crash her lips into yours as you slowly kissed back as you close your eyes and melted into the heated kiss. She danced with your tongue and she then goes to the neck to find your sweet spot.

"Ahh Jen~." You moaned

She begin to abuse the sweet spot with her teeth and she begin to take off your shirt and remove your bra, smirking at your chest.

"Mm like your chest." Jennifer said

You blush deeper as Jennifer take the right bud while you are moaning as she plays with your left chest. She switched to the opposite and move her hands and cup your cheeks as she kisses you again as she move her hands to your pants and remove them and she rubbed your panties.

"Ooh someone's getting wet already~~." Jennifer smirked

"Babe its embarrassing." You blushed

Jennifer then remove your F/C undies and pick you up and put you on the seat as she went down and lick your heated core as you moan out for her.

"Ahh~~ Jennifer~." You moaned

Jennifer keeps licking more as she use her fingers and spread it more as she licks deeper as you make desperate moans for Jennifer to keep going. Freddy smirks as he is peeking on the action.

"Ooh yeah~~." Freddy smirked

Jennifer then enter a finger while licking more as you moan now and grind your hips while moaning. The knot in the pit of your stomach went tighter until you cry out as you release with a loud moan as Jennifer laps it up and grins.

"Mm~~ so delicious like a honeysuckle. Now it's your turn naughty girl~." Jennifer smirked

Jennifer take off her clothes exposing her nakedness to you as you blush at her chest and her core. She rubbed them together with her hands and bite her lip while moaning.

"Mm come here Y/N~~ show me how naughty you are." Jennifer smirked

You obeyed and came over and begin to play with her chest as Jennifer moaned as you begin to enter a finger into her as she moans more. You begin to move them in and out as she moans more as Jennifer smack your bum as you moan and enter another one.

"You like getting spanked you naughty girl?" Jennifer smirked

You blush deeper as you went down and lick her below as she moaned out.

"Ahh~~ mmh Y/N~." Jennifer moaned

Jennifer put her hand through your F/C hair as you lick deeper as Jennifer moans more and grind her hips with your mouth in sync.

"Mm like that." Jennifer moaned

You keep going, knowing that Jennifer is close and she then came as you swallow and lap it up. You pulled away as Jennifer pin you on the floor.

"One more pleasure moment." Jennifer smirked

Jennifer spread your legs and put her core with yours and started grinding as you begin to moan along with her as Freddy smirked.

"Yeah ooh scissor that girl~ mm that's it girls." Freddy smirked

Jennifer moaned more as you keep grinding faster along with hers as you panted with pleasure.

"Oh Jennifer!!" You moaned

You squeezed your chest as Jennifer moaned along with you. She keeps going as you moaned more.

"I'm close!!" You warned

Jennifer nodded and that's when you both release as Jennifer moaned along with you. As you are panting, you notice Freddy with a boner while smirking.

"Jennifer?" You asked

"Yes?" Jennifer asked

"Pervert behind you." You said

Jennifer turned around and growl with anger as she put on her clothes and bring Krueger to another room and started beating him up as you blush and also put on your clothes. You then leave as Freddy screams as Jennifer use her strength to snap his leg and arm. She then come inside the room and bring you to cuddle with you on the bleachers.

Jennifer: *smiled* Great job

Me: Thanks

Carrie: *blushes and got a nosebleed* Got a tissue

Esther: *gives it to her* here

Tiffany: Freddy got beaten up by a Succubi!

All the horror girls: *laughs*

Freddy: *groans* Thanks to that chick I'm going to have a cast for a week

CandyMan: So what character we got next?

Me: I don't know

Harry: Let the followers decide

LeatherFace: Bye my followers