Jennifer Check's Wedding

(A/N: Who's ready for a wedding with a succubus? This character is picked by AngelysBayon. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

You are so happy to marry the love of your life Jennifer Check. She saved your life from a satanic cult as she keep you safe and sound and always love you. You got on your pistachio colored dress with some heels as your dad is happy as he helped you with the veil over your head. You smiled as you begin to walk down the aisle as Jennifer smiled and hold your hand as Michael started to speak.

"Friends and Family, we are gathered here to see Jennifer Check and Y/N in matrimony. They both love each other very much and they will now say their vows to each other." Michael said

"Jennifer, you are my hero after when you saved me from that evil satanic cult. You keep me protected and you even made me feel happy. You got beautiful hair and even your smile brighten up my day. I love you so much and will treat you like a queen." You said

Jennifer then said her vows and you begin to smile and kiss her lips as Michael allowed it. At the party, Jennifer begin to dance with you to the song Jump On It as you begin to dance with her as the other killers join in with laughs as some of the guy killers joined in. GhostFace is on the DJ station along with Freddy Krueger and he switched the song to Pop That by French Montana featuring Drake, Lil Wayne and Rick Ross as you blushed as Kayako, Naoko Kawamata, Mary Shaw, Esther and Regan started twerking along with Carrie.

"Really Krueger?" Hannibal groaned

"Yeah dude." GhostFace groaned

"What? I want to see the girls shake their asses." Freddy smirked

Marguerite also twerked while having a death glare at Freddy as Lucas felt embarrassed to see his mom twerking.

"Well that wedding turned into embarrassment." You said

"I got an idea." Jennifer grinned

Jennifer went over to Freddy and took him somewhere far away which she lead him to Camp Crystal Lake as Pinhead is there and started to torture Freddy for doing that embarrassing thing. GhostFace switched the song to Feel It All as you smiled and danced with her to the song. You have the best wedding even though Freddy almost made it ruined.

Jennifer: Excellent job!!!

Freddy: *screams in pain* AHHHH!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!!

Pinhead: Because people who are so perverted deserves to be tortured plus Jennifer paid me to do this

Aleera: *cackles* What a pervert

Alice: See you readers!!