CandyMan Lemon

(A/N: CandyMan is next guys!! This character is picked by Luna81023 and HorrorQueenOfFear. Then I have one more character which is ginger and I'm going to add new characters. Hope you enjoy this chapter!)

CandyMan have been dating you for a while as you love him very much. He protects you from danger and give you plenty of gifts and even make you feel happy. At night, you brought him out of the shadows and into the darkness as the stars are glistening and the moon is full. CandyMan brings you to an abandoned building and he made the door closed. He brought you in the room and put you on the bed and crash his lips with yours as you kissed back. You started to have a make out session as CandyMan begin to go to the neck and abuse the sweet spot with ease. He left a purple mark on your neck to make sure that no one will take you and you clearly belong to him. He use his hook to tore off the F/C dress you wore and he begin to also remove your undergarments.

"I think you need some protection for yourself." CandyMan said

You came prepare as you take a pill that won't get you pregnant and you swallow it down as CandyMan nodded. Moments later, the bed is moving and shaking as you have gotten use to the pain as you moan.

"Ahh CandyMan!! Mmh my king!!" You moaned

"My queen. How tight you are and how innocent you look." CandyMan groaned

CandyMan keeps going faster as he went in his immortal speed as you cry out with pleasure as he rammed your G-spot with quick aim as you cried out with pleasure. After about 16 more slams, CandyMan released as you did the same and you both begin to pant with exhaustion.

"That's a wonderful time." CandyMan said

"It really is." You smiled

"I love you." CandyMan said

"I love you too." You smiled

You then begin to fall asleep with the love of your life CandyMan.

CandyMan: Thanks for that lemon

Me: No problem

Ginger: The last one which is me!!!

Me: Don't forget I got new characters to pitch in.

Annabelle and Dolly: Who is it?

Me: You have to wait

Brahms: Oh I'll be patient

SweetTooth: I will too

Pyramid Head: I do

Tex: Meh maybe

Me: Have a good time followers