When Their Pets Love You More

Brahms Heelshire:

He doesn't have a pet since he's being shy.

Pyramid Head:

You are now playing with your German shepherd Derek as he's outside with you as you throw a ball as he went and caught it with his teeth and give it back to you. Pyramid Head came with a stick as Derek growled and nuzzles into you which made Pyramid Head pout.

"I thought we were friends boy." Pyramid Head said

Derek growled at him and nuzzle into you as you giggled at his pouting.

SweetTooth:

You heard your kitten Sparkles mewing as you came over and feed her some kitten food as SweetTooth came and felt angry that you got a kitten. Just as he was about to kill it, Sparkles hissed at him as a reminder to back off. SweetTooth stopped as Sparkles hissed again as SweetTooth left as you hold the cat and smile.

"Kitty you're so cute and adorable." You smiled

Sparkles purred and lick your nose as you giggled at the attention.

CandyMan:

Sean is now nuzzling into you as you begin to play with him as he got the toy as Sean mews as CandyMan came with some kitten food.

"Here you go Sean." CandyMan said

Sean nuzzles into you as you begin to set him down as he eats the food and you pet him which made him purr. As CandyMan is about to pet him, he lets out a cat hiss as he pouts while you smiled at Sean.

Tex Sawyer:

Your golden retriever Heather is now playing fetch with you at the park as you smiled softly as Tex got a ball and throw it as Heather got the ball and give it to you as you giggled as Tex pouts. Heather loves you more as Tex continues to pout.

Harry Warden:

Harry is now finish mining as you came with the rabbit as Paula licks your nose as you giggled softly. As Harry pets the rabbit, Paula nuzzles into you as you smiled softly at her affection. Harry pouts that Paula loves you more.

Creeper:

You smiled as your pet kitten Laila is purring and Creeper came over and is about pet her until Laila made a cute hiss as Creeper pouts. Laila jumps on your legs as you smiled. Creeper continues to pout as Laila loves you more.

Polite Leader:

Polite Leader came back as you are with Adam as he's barking excitedly and jumping into your arms and lick your cheek as you laughed and pet him. Polite Leader came and is about to kiss your forehead as Adam made a cute growl.

"Aww come on. I thought we were cool Adam." Polite Leader said

Adam barked and nuzzle into you as you giggled.

"Adam loves you! No fair." Polite Leader pouted

Bo and Vincent Sinclair:

Scott is now playing with both Bo and Vincent's girlfriends as Vincent came upstairs as Bo came inside with a stressful look on his face.

"Hey babe." Bo's girlfriend said

"Hey ugh I'm so stressed." Bo said

Scott barked and jumped into Bo's girlfriend's arms as Vincent's girlfriend pet him. As Bo and Vincent are about to pet Scott, Scott growls and let out a bark.

"Aww come on. We were all buddies." Vincent said

Scott nuzzles into Vincent's girlfriends hand as both girlfriends giggle cutely. They are so shocked that Scott loves them more than Bo and Vincent Sinclair.

Foxy:

You are now with Ash as Foxy came over to him as Ash came close to you and nuzzle you as you smiled softly. Foxy pouts that Ash likes you more.

Bendy:

Bendy doesn't have a pet.

Lucas Baker:

You smiled as you got your pet dog Chester as Chester barks and plays with you. From playing with him to even cuddling with him. As Lucas came back, Chester nuzzles into you as Lucas begin to pout because Chester loves you more than him.

Mary Shaw:

Mary Shaw doesn't have a pet so sorry.

Pamela Voorhees:

You smiled as your pet dog Frankie barked and lick your cheek as you giggled as Pamela pouts cause Frankie loves you more than her.

Alice:

Damien is now with you as you started singing in the recording studio to the song Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold. Alice came by and notice you singing as you smiled as Damien nuzzles into you. Alice started pouting as Damien loves you more than her.

Tiffany Ray:

You are now with your pet tarantula Brett as he crawled into your hand as you smiled softly. As you are petting the tarantula, Tiffany came back with some chocolate chip cookies and some crickets. You smiled as Brett keeps crawling as she pouts that Brett likes you a whole lot more.

Aleera, Marishka and Verona:

Darkness hopped over to you as you smiled and pick the bunny up as Aleera, Marishka and Verona are all pouting with jealousy that Darkness loves you more.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

You are now with your pet dog Michael as he is barking excitedly and jump into your arms as he lick your face with affection as you giggled. Ginger came and she tried to pet her but Michael made a cute growl and nuzzle into your face as Ginger pouts.

Angela Baker:

You are now outside as John is flying around you as you smiled as Angela giggled.

"John come on my shoulder." Angela said

John flew on Angela's shoulder as you giggled and she pouts as John likes you more.

Jennifer Check:

You are holding the Lisa as she slithers around your neck as you smiled softly. While she is slithering, Jennifer started pouting because Lisa loves you a whole lot more.

Marguerite Baker:

"Aww no fair!" Marguerite pouted

Marguerite was pouring because Pete is crawling on your hair as you giggled and smiled. Marguerite tried to take the tarantula off your head as Pete stayed on your head as you laughed.

Annabelle:

Annabelle is now pouting at Louis because he is playing with you and even purring as you pet him. As Annabelle was about to pet the cat, Louis let out a cute hiss as you giggled.

"I guess Louis loves me." You giggled

"You got that right.." Annabelle pouted

Dolly:

Rev already ate his rat as Dolly looked at Rev who is slithering on your tummy as you giggled. Dolly continues pouting as Rev continues slithering around your arm as you smiled. Looks like Rev loves you more.