Chapter 151: Everleigh's First Birthday

Months later, it's Everleigh's birthday and Wanda and Vision get everything ready for Everleigh's birthday party.

The doorbell rings and Wanda says "Vision, can you get the door please?"

Vision says "Sure."

Vision walks to the front door and and answers the door while Wanda goes upstairs and gets Everleigh.

Vision opens the door and says "Hey Bill."

Bill says "Hello Vision."

Bill comes inside the house and and Vision says "You can put the gift in the dining room."

Bill says "Ah. Thank you."

Wanda comes downstairs, with Everleigh on her hip, and sees Bill.

Wanda says "Hey dad."

Bill says "Hi sweetheart."

Bill kisses Wanda on the cheek and kisses Everleigh on the cheek too. Bill walks to the dining room and puts his gift on the table.

About Two Hours Later

Lorna, Loki, Ava, Bucky, Destiny, Strange, Hank, Janet, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hope, Cassie, Scott, T'Challa, Nakia, Shuri, Nick Fury, Thor, Wong, the Stark family, May, Happy, Peter, MJ, Nat, Bruce, Steve Rogers, and the Barton family are here to celebrate Everleigh's birthday. Wanda has Everleigh in her lap and she asked for everyone to come in the living room.

Wanda says "Okay everybody. I know we start with cake first, but I think we should open presents first so that Everleigh can make as big of as a mess as she wants and enjoys her cake. So, who's gift is up first?"

Vision grabs a gift and says "This gift is from the Barton family."

Vision helps Everleigh open up her gift.

Wanda says "That's so cool. Say thank you to the Barton family."

Everleigh babbles and Clint says "You're welcome Everleigh."

Vision grabs another gift and says "This gift is from Strange and Aunt Destiny."

Vision helps Everleigh open up her gift.