Chapter 86: Tenth Day Of Christmas Break

Everyone wakes up and gets dress for the Christmas parade. Wanda and Vision were the last people to be fully dressed.

 Wanda and Vision were the last people to be fully dressed

Everyone goes to the kitchen and eat something for breakfast

Everyone goes to the kitchen and eat something for breakfast. When everyone was finished eating their breakfast, everyone goes to their cars and drive to where the Christmas parade is. Everyone let's Destiny drive in front of them, so they know where they're going. They arrived at the Christmas parade and they got out of their cars. Everyone follows Destiny to find a spot to watch the Christmas parade and Destiny finds a spot.

Destiny says "This spot is good right here."

Everyone waits for the Christmas parade to start.

Destiny goes to Wanda and says "So, how are you today?"

Wanda says "Good. How are you?"

Destiny says "Good."

Wanda says "Why are you asking me on how I'm doing?"

Destiny says "Well, I was wondering who the godparent is going to be for you and Vision's kid."

Wanda says "Vision and I didn't get that far yet. We are going to discuss some of the baby stuff sometime before or after my next appointment. Why do you want to know the godparent is going to be? Do you want to be the godparent?"

Destiny says "No. But I do have someone who could be the godparent."

Wanda says "Who?"

Destiny says "Bill."

Wanda says "Actually, he would be a good godfather, but I still have to discuss it with Vision."

Destiny says "Understandable."

Destiny goes back to Strange and Wanda goes to Vision. The Christmas parade starts and Morgan was jumping up and down. Morgan puts both of her hands up to catch stuff from the floats. Morgan had a lot of candy and other stuff. The Christmas parade ended and everyone walks back to their cars. Everyone got in their cars and drive back to Wanda and Vision's house. They arrived at the house and got out of their cars and went in the house. Wanda grabs one of Vision's arms and drags him to their bedroom. When they arrived at their bedroom, Wanda let's go of Vision's arm.

Vision says "Wanda, what's going on? Is everything okay?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "What is it then?"

Wanda says "Destiny asked me if Bill can be the godfather of our child."

Vision says "Why does Destiny want Bill to be the godfather of our kid? Not that it's a bad thing."

Wanda says "I know you don't mean it like that, but I have no idea why. But when we get to that point, I will ask why. But for now, let's just focus on now."

Vision says "Alright."

Night Time

Wanda and Vision put on their pj's.

They both climb in bed and pull the covers over them

Vision says "Wanda."

Wanda says "Yes Vizh."

Vision says "I was thinking that we can discuss more about the baby after your appointment. Are you okay with that?"

Wanda says "I'm fine with that."

Vision says "Okay. Good night love."

Wanda says "Good night dear."

Vision goes to Wanda's stomach and says "Good night little one." And kisses Wanda's stomach and goes to sleep with Wanda in his arms.