Chapter 39: The Wedding Plan Part 2

Wanda turns the finally page and it says "Honeymoon" and pictures of four different places.

Hawaii:

Italy:

Paris:

Paris:

Miami:

Miami:

Destiny says "This is a hard one

Destiny says "This is a hard one. All four sound nice to go to."

Wanda says "Yeah. Vision wants to go to Italy, which I'm fine with. Miami is my idea to go."

Destiny says "What about Paris and Hawaii?"

Wanda says "Well, Paris is known to be the most romantic place to be. But I'm not sure I want to go."

Destiny says "What about Hawaii?"

Wanda says "I wanted to go somewhere that has ocean and Vision wants to go somewhere that is nice and pretty to be."

Destiny says "Well, my suggestion is go to Hawaii for your guys honeymoon."

Wanda says "I knew you were going to say that." And they both laughed.

Destiny writes that down while Wanda puts the binder away.

Destiny says "So, let's talk about the things that weren't in the binder."

Wanda nods her head up and down of agreement.

Destiny says "The wedding dress."

Wanda says "I was hoping to go shopping with you and Ava to find a wedding dress this week before Vision comes back."

Destiny says "When does he come back?"

Wanda says "This Saturday, but it will be late when he comes back."

Destiny says "Well, me and Ava are having lunch with our dad tomorrow and after we are done eating, we can find you a wedding dress."

Wanda says "I can't, I have work tomorrow."

Destiny says "I can ask Strange to give you a half day. I know he won't mind."

Wanda says "Okay."

Destiny says "When and where do you want the wedding?"

Wanda says "I want it to be at Tony's house, but I want the priest, Vision, and I on the deck and the people on the ground."

Destiny says "Oo... I like that."

Destiny writes it down and continues to say "And when is the wedding?"

Wanda says "Well, Vision says wants it to be more than a month. So, I was thinking we can do it either autumn or spring."

Destiny says "I think autumn in November the 15th or 16th."

Wanda nods her heads in agreement while Destiny writes it down.

Destiny says "One last thing. Who is taking you away?"

Wanda says "Oh... I don't know."

Destiny says "It's okay. Just let me know."

Wanda says "Okay."

Wanda says "I should go. Bye girl."

Wanda says "Bye."

Destiny and Wanda hug and pull apart and Destiny leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

So, this  today I will post three chapters and tomorrow I will post two chapters. Because you guys deserve it.

Bye