Chapter 26: Did I Get The Job?

It has been five days since Wanda's job interview. She has been waiting for a phone call from Strange to tell her if she got the job or not. She would wait on the couch, her phone on the coffee table, and wait for her phone to ring. Vision watches Wanda and tells her that she needs to be patient and she would nod her head.

Then finally, Wanda's phone rings and she and Vision jumps a little. She looks at her phone and it was Strange calling her.

Wanda answers, puts him on speaker, and says "Hi Strange."

Strange says "Hey Wanda. How are you today?"

She says "Pretty good. How about you?"

Strange says "Uh... Wanda. I have some bad news."

Wanda says "What is it?"

Strange says "Well... It looks like you DID get the job?"

Wanda says, in excitement "Are you serious?"

Strange says "Yes I am. Congratulations."

Wanda says "Thank you."

Strange says "You will come in on Monday at six a.m. and we can talk more about the job."

Wanda says "Okay. Bye."

Strange says "Bye."

Wanda and Vision jump up and down with excitement and Wanda jumps into Vision's arms and she kisses him on the lips.

_____________________________________

Hey guys, this week has been so stressful with school, homework, tests, and my dance recital tomorrow there is so much going on. I feel like I have been destroyed and my brain has blown up into millions of pieces. I will not post a chapter tomorrow because I will be busy all day with my dance recital. Usually it would be around 5 p.m. or 6 p.m., but since the hurricane hit us, the recital is different this year. Don't ask me about the recital schedule because it's confusing and it was hard for me to understand how it. I'm so sorry that I have been slacking off, but I will try to post a chapter next week. I have exams in two weeks and I have to study, so I pass my classes. I hope you guys understand.

Bye