Chapter 24: Should I Take The Job?

Wanda and Vision are getting ready for bed.

Vision brushes his teeth while Wanda, in the bedroom siting on the bed, asks "Should I take the job?"

Vision says "Well... It's your decide to make darling."

Wanda says in frustration "I know, but I don't know if it's what I want to do." She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

Vision finishes brushing his teeth and goes over to Wanda. He gets Wanda to stand and he hugs her and she hugs him back. Vision says "Look, it's your life and your decide. If it's something you want to do, then do it."

Wanda looks at Vision and says "Okay. I'm going to do it."

They both smile at each other and put their hands together for a few seconds. Vision lifts his head up and says "I think we should head to bed. It has been a long day." They laughed at each other.

They pulled the covers off and get in bed and pulled the covers up. They drifted to sleep as Vision holds Wanda close to his chest.

The Next Day

It was morning, Wanda wakes up and sees Vision is still asleep. She lets Vision sleep while she goes downstairs and makes breakfast. Wanda calls Strange while making breakfast.

Strange answers and says "Hello. This is Doctor Stephen Strange. How can I help you?"

Wanda says "Hey Strange. This is Wanda."

Strange says "Hey Wanda. What do you need?"

Wanda say "I thought about the job you offered and I would like to take it."

Strange says "Alright. We can have an interview on this up coming Tuesday, is that okay?"

Wanda says "Yeah. That's fine."

Strange says "Good. See you on Tuesday. Bye."

Wanda says "See you Tuesday. Bye."

Wanda ends the call and she jumps on the couch with happiness until she sees Vision. Vision says "I guess you got an interview." She nods her head up and down with a smile.