Chapter 76: The Christmas Break Plan

Wanda is getting dress in the bathroom while Vision gets dress in the closet. Wanda is done getting dress and comes out of the bathroom.

Wanda goes to the closet and says "Vision, are you still in there?"

Vision says "Yes. Why?"

Wanda says "Just checking."

Vision says "Alright. I will be out in a few minutes."

Wanda says "Okay. I will be downstairs."

Vision says "Thanks for telling me."

Wanda says "You're welcome."

Wanda goes downstairs and gets everything ready, for when Destiny comes. Wanda hears Vision coming downstairs and she turns around and sees Vision.

 Wanda hears Vision coming downstairs and she turns around and sees Vision

Wanda says "You look good."

Vision says "Right back at you."

They kiss and heard the doorbell ring. They pull apart and Wanda goes to the front door and opens it and sees Destiny.

 They pull apart and Wanda goes to the front door and opens it and sees Destiny

Wanda says "Hey Destiny."

Destiny says "Hey Wanda."

Wanda says "Come in."

Destiny comes in and takes off her coat and hangs her coat up.

Vision says "Hello Destiny."

Destiny says "Hi Vision."

They all go to the living room and sit down on the middle couch.

Destiny says "So, I've been thanking that we could do a special thing about everyday for the two weeks."

Wanda says " I like that idea."

Vision says "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea."

Destiny says "Good. On the twentieth, of course, people will come over and get set in and will pick their person to be their Secret Santa. On the twenty-first, I thought we can decorate a Christmas tree that dad has. On the twenty-second, I thought we could do a Christmas Scavenger Hunt that dad will host. On the twenty-third, we can do a Christmas Bingo that dad will also host. On Christmas Eve, we can make Christmas cookies and when it's night, we will open our Secret Santa gifts. On Christmas, we would do what we normally do on Christmas. On the twenty-sixth, we can do whatever we want, like go outside and play in the snow, watch TV, or just relax. On the twenty-seventh, we will Christmas movies all day until late. On the twenty-eighth, I thought we could go to a park that I grew up with. On the twenty-ninth, there's this Christmas parade that always does it on the twenty-ninth, I don't know why so don't ask me why. On the thirtieth, we will get stuff for New Years Eve. On New Years Eve, we will have a little party for New Years Eve. On the first, we can do whatever we want again. On the second, I thought we can do an arts and crafts. On the third, I thought we could make candy bags. On the fourth, I thought we can all play outside. On the fifth, will be the day everyone leaves your guys house. So, what do you guys think?"

Wanda says "I think that is wonderful."

Destiny says "Thanks Wanda. What about you Vision?"

Vision says "To be honest, I wasn't sure. But now, I think it's great."

They all laugh and Destiny says "Thanks guys. Well, I think I should go. It was great to do this."

Wanda says "Yes it was."

Destiny says "I will see you guys on the twentieth."

Vision says "See you on the twentieth."

Wanda says "Yeah. See you later."

Destiny says "Bye guys."

Wanda and Vision both say "Bye."