Chapter 79: Third Day Of Christmas Break

Wanda and Vision get dress for the Christmas Scavenger Hunt.

Wanda goes to the bathroom, quickly, and close the door

Vision goes to the bathroom door and says "Wanda, are you alright?"

Vision heard the toilet flush and Wanda comes out.

Wanda says "Yeah. I'm fine."

Vision nods his head and they both head for the living room. Everyone goes downstairs and into the living room. Everyone sits down on a couch, expect for Bill.

Bill stands and says "Good morning everyone."

Everyone says "Good morning."

Bill says "We all know what we are doing today."

Few of them said "No."

Bill says "Well, we are doing a Christmas Scavenger Hunt. So, the rules are you must be a team in order to do teamwork and be patience. I will be gone until you guys are done. Destiny will call me when you all are done. There are nine clues and when you solve all nine clues, there is a prize for everyone. Here's your first clue on the coffee table."

Bill leaves and Destiny grabs the first clue and reads it.

Destiny says "First clue: Where the coats are hung, you will find the second clue, but in which coats has it."

Wanda, Destiny, and Pepper grabbed all the coats and gave the coats that belong to. Everyone searches their coat and Wanda finds the second clue.

Wanda reads it and says "Second clue: Go to the master bedroom and look where monsters hide to get the third clue."

Everyone goes upstairs and goes to Wanda and Vision's bedroom. Few of them go to the closet and the others look around the bedroom.

Vision looks under the bed and finds it and says "I found the next clue."

Everyone comes around Vision, so they can hear the clue.

Vision reads it and says "Third clue: In the guestroom, you with find the fourth clue, but it won't be easy to find it."