Chapter 44: Auntie

Wanda is in Abby's room, watching "The Muppet Movie." They both laughed and then a voice says "Excuse me."

They both turn their heads and Abby says "Auntie Tammy."

Abby gets up and hugs her Aunt

Wanda gets up and says "Hi, I'm Wanda. I've been taking care of your niece."

They shake hands and Tammy says "Hi, I'm Tammy. As you can guess I'm Abby Aunt."

Abby says "Yeah. Ms. Wanda has been taking good care for me."

Tammy says "I can see that."

Strange comes in and says "Ah... You two met each other already, as I can see."

Wanda says "Yep."

Strange says "Hey Abby. Can you go back to your bed please?"

Abby nods her head and walks back to her bed.

Tammy says "Ms. Wanda. Can I speak with you outside please?"

Wanda says "Sure."

They both step outside of Abby's room.

Tammy says "I just want to say thank you for taking care of her."

Wanda says "No problem."

Tammy says "Do you have kids of your own?"

Wanda says "No. Not yet."

Tammy says "Are you married?"

Wanda says "About to in November."

Tammy says "How nice."

Wanda says "I know. I going to ask Abby and who is ever going to take care of her to the wedding."

Tammy says "She would love to go. And so would I."

Wanda says "Are you going to take care of her when she is out of the hospital?"

Tammy says "Yes. Her mother is my sister."

Wanda says "Okay."

Tammy says "I can't wait to take her home. I have her bedroom ready and I know that she will love it."

Wanda says "When does Abby go home?"

Tammy says "This Saturday."

Wanda says "Oh."

Tammy says "I know."

Strange comes out of Abby's room and says "Hey Wanda. Can I have a moment with Tammy?"

Wanda says "Yeah."

Wanda goes back in Abby's room and walks to her bed.

Wanda says "So, I've heard that you leave on Saturday with your Auntie Tammy."

Abby says "Yeah."

Wanda says "Would you like to go to my wedding?"

Abby says "I love to."

Wanda says "Not only that, but would you like to be the ring bearer for the wedding?"

Abby says "I love it even more."

Abby hugs Wanda and pulls apart. Strange and Tammy walk back in Abby's room and Tammy walks over to Abby and Wanda walks towards Strange.

Strange says "You can go home whenever you want."

Wanda says "Okay. I will leave in a few minutes."

Strange nods his head and leaves the room and Wanda hears Tammy and Abby say good-bye to each other.

Tammy walks to Wanda and says "Thank you for making her happy again and making her the ring bearer for your wedding."

Wanda says "You're welcome."

Tammy hugs Wanda and pulls apart and leaves the room. Wanda walks towards Abby and kneels down.

Wanda says "I have to leave girl. But I will see you Saturday before you leave."

Abby says "Okay." And hugs Wanda.

More Than Two Hours Later

Wanda arrives home and opens the front door. She walks in the house and hears her phone ringing. She grabs her phone out of her bag and answers it.

Wanda says "Hello Vision."

Vision says "Hi Wanda."

Wanda says "How was your day?"

Vision says "It was very nice. Shuri and I walked around Wakanda and talked."

Wanda says "That does sound nice."

Vision says "Yeah. So, how was your day?"

Wanda says "It was good."

Vision says "Okay. Oh... Before I forget. Tony asked me if Morgan can be the flower girl because Morgan asked him and she wants to be the flower girl."

Wanda says "Aw... Of course she can. Morgan is such a sweetheart."

Vision says "Okay good. I knew you would be okay with it, but I wanted to make sure."

Wanda says "Yeah. And if it is okay that Abby is the ring bearer?"

Vision says "Yeah. Abby is very kind."

Wanda says "Yeah. That's why I picked her."

Vision says "Well, I should go to bed. Good night love."

Wanda says "Good night darling." And Wanda hangs up her phone.