Chapter 93: Seventeenth Day Of Christmas Break

Wanda and Vision wake up early, so they can make breakfast for everybody. They go downstairs and into the kitchen and start making breakfast. Few minutes later, everyone wakes up from a smell in the kitchen and everyone goes downstairs and sees that Wanda and Vision are making breakfast for everybody.

Wanda sees that everyone is awake and says "Oh... Morning everyone."

Everyone says "Morning."

Wanda says "Breakfast is almost ready. You guys can go ahead and sit at the dinner table."

Everyone walks to the dinner table and sits down and wait. Wanda and Vision bring in the breakfast and puts them on the dinner table. Wanda and Vision sits down at the dinner table.

 Wanda and Vision sits down at the dinner table

Vision says "Everyone can dig in now."

Everyone grabs a waffle and a few fruits and starts to eat their breakfast. Everyone was also talking or laughing at the dinner table. Few minutes later, everyone finishes eating their breakfast and thanked Wanda and Vision for making everyone breakfast and everyone got dress. Wanda and Vision clean the dinner table off and put the dishes in the dishwasher. When Wanda and Vision are done cleaning the dinner table, they go to their bedroom and got dress.

 When Wanda and Vision are done cleaning the dinner table, they go to their bedroom and got dress

When Wanda and Vision get fully dress, they get out of their bedroom and see everyone is packing their things up

When Wanda and Vision get fully dress, they get out of their bedroom and see everyone is packing their things up. Wanda and Vision go downstairs and see Wong is about to leave.

Wong comes up to Wanda and Vision and says "Thank you for inviting me to your house." And hugs Wanda and Vision.

Wanda says "You're welcome Wong." And Wong leaves the house.

Bill comes downstairs, with his stuff, and goes to Ava to see if she is ready to go. Ava nods her head and they both walk towards Wanda and Vision.

Bill says "Thank you so much for inviting us here. It was very nice.

Wanda says "You're welcome dad." And Bill hugs Wanda and Vision.

Ava says "Yes. Thank you for inviting us. It was very fun."

Vision says "You are welcome Ava." And Ava hugs Wanda and Vision.

Bill and Ava leave the house while the Stark's comes downstairs, with their stuff, and goes towards Wanda and Vision.

Tony says "Thanks for having us."

Pepper says "Yes, thank you very much."

Vision says 'You're welcome." And Tony and Pepper both hug Wanda and Vision.

Morgan says "Thank you for inviting us to your house Mr. and Mrs. Maximoff."

Wanda says "You are very welcome." And Morgan hugs Wanda and Vision.

The Stark's leave the house while Destiny and Strange come downstairs, with their stuff, and goes towards Wanda and Vision.

Destiny says "This was a lot of fun."

Wanda says "And thank you for the plan."

Destiny says "You're welcome." And they both laugh while hugging and Destiny hugs Vision.

Strange says "Thanks for having us."

Vision says "You're welcome." And Strange hugs Wanda and Vision .

Destiny and Strange leave the house while Wanda and Vision hug.

Night Time

Wanda and Vision get their pj's out and put them on.

They both get in bed and pull the covers over them

Wanda says "Good night honey."

Vision says "Good night love."

Vision goes to Wanda's stomach and kisses her stomach and says "Good night little one."

They both cuddle up to each other and go to sleep.