Chapter 55: Nightmares

Wanda says "Where am I?

Wanda was in a pitch black place and can hardly see anything until a wisp of memory lane came up.

Wanda says "Is that... Is that a memory of mine?"

It was a memory of Pietro and Wanda as kids under a bed.

Memory kid Wanda says "What's happening Pietro?"

Memory kid Pietro says "I don't know."

Wanda watches her memory in horror, but then another memory pops up behind her and Wanda turns around and watches it too. It was a memory of Pietro's death. She watches Ultron killing her brother and she starts to cry.

Wanda says "No."

A voices echoes "It's your fault."

Wanda says "Who's there? Who are you?"

The voice says "You will know soon."

Wanda says "What?"

Another memory of hers shows and it shows her when the Avengers divided.

Wanda says "Why are you showing this to me?"

The voice doesn't answer, but one last memory pops up behind her and she hears it and turns around slowing. She sees what the memory is and she starts to cry and puts her left hand on her mouth while shaking her head no.

The voice says "It was your fault."

Wanda says "No."

The voice says "Yes it is."

Wanda says "No."

The voice says "Your the reason that you brother, Pietro, is dead."

Wanda shakes her head no.

The voice says "Your the reason that the Avengers divided."

Wanda continues to shake her head no and cries more.

The voice says "Your the reason that your lover died."

Wanda cries even more and says "No, no, no, no, no!"

The voice says "It was your fault."

Wanda says "Stop!"

The voice says "It was you all your fault."

Wanda screams "Stop! Stop it! Stop!"

Meanwhile

Vision was in the kitchen with a glass of water and drinks it all down until the glass is empty. Vision puts the glass in the sink and he hears something.

"Aaaahhh!"

Vision realizes that it was a scream and it was coming from Wanda. Vision runs upstairs and int he bedroom. He hears Wanda screaming her lungs out.

"Aaaahhh!"

Vision rushes over and tries to wake Wanda up. He shakes her until she wakes up. Wanda wakes up, breathing heavily and tears in her eyes. She turns her head to Vision while still breathing heavily.

Vision says "Are you okay?"

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "What happened?"

Wanda says "I was having a nightmare."

Vision says "What was it about?"

Wanda was silent for a few seconds.

Vision says "You don't have to tell me it you want to."

Wanda says "No. It's alright."

Wanda takes a deep breath before telling Vision of her nightmare.

Wanda says "I was seeing my memories. The bad ones. And there was this voice and I didn't know who it was. I was shown four of mine memories. The first one was Pietro and I as kids when the bombs hit our house. The second was when Pietro died. The third was when the Avengers divided. And last one was..." She starts to cry.

Vision says "Don't force yourself to tell me."

Wanda shakes her head no and says "The last one was when I had to kill you. The voice kept saying that it was my fault for all those tragedies." She cries even more.

Vision comforts Wanda and says "Wanda, it's not your fault

Vision comforts Wanda and says "Wanda, it's not your fault. It was never your fault."

Wanda says "How do you know that?"

Vision says "Because I know and you know it too."

Vision keeps comforting Wanda until she falls asleep. He gentles lay Wanda down and cuddles her.

 He gentles lay Wanda down and cuddles her