Chapter 104: Unmasked

Carol, Wong, Natasha, T'Challa, Ava, Strange, Destiny, Thor, Nebula, Bruce, Vision, and Wanda were on Quill's ship. Nebula flies the ship while the others were preparing for the attacker. Vision talks to Strange and sees Wanda, sitting down, looking worried. Vision goes over to Wanda and kneels down.

Vision says "Hey. Are you okay?"

Wanda says "Yeah. Just... just a little worried."

Vision says "What are you worried about? That you'll lose the baby."

Wanda says "No."

Vision says "Then, what is it?"

Wanda says "Losing you."

Vision says "You're worried that you might lose me?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Visions says "Wanda, you don't have to worry about me. You should be worried about the baby and I don't know why Mr. Ross put you in this team, but I'm not one to argue with. You are the most strongest Avenger."

Wanda says "You really think I'm the strongest Avenger?"

Vision says "Yeah. I always thought that. But, just don't tell Thor that."

Wanda laughs and says "I won't tell Thor."

Vision says "You feel better now?"

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "Good."

Nebula says "We are here."

Vision helps Wanda up from the seat and the ship lands and the doors opens. Everyone, except Thor, gets out of the ship and find the attacker. When they found the attack, they saw that there were two of them and wearing a cape. They hid behind trees or bushes and wait for the time to be right. They hear the attackers talking and it sounded like they were arguing.

First attacker says "I still can't believe you did that. That was the stupidest thing you did."

Second attacker says "You gave me the orders."

First attacker says "Yeah, but I didn't mean the whole forest."

Second attacker says "I didn't burn down the whole forest."

First attacker says "That's not what I mean."

Second attacker says "Then, what do you mean?"

First attacker says "What I mean is... never mind. What matters now is most of the Avengers."

Second says "I thought you said that only a few of the Avengers?"

First attacker says "Well, it was until you caused that big fire when it was suppose to be a small fire, but big enough for a few of the Avengers to come."

Second attacker says "You didn't tell me that when you gave the orders to me."

First attacker says "Well, I thought you would know, but I guess I was wrong."

Wanda, whispers to Vision, says "Vision, I have a feeling that these two attackers are the ones that were in out bad dreams."

Vision says "I think you're right. One of the attackers sounds like the one from my bad dream."

Wanda says "Yeah. The other one sounds like the one from my nightmare."

Carol walks slowing towards Wanda and Vision, but she accidentally steps on a twig and it snaps.

Second attacker says "What was that?"

First attacker says "They're here."

Second attacker says "The Avengers?"

First attacker says "Yes. You can come out now. We are not going to hurt you."

Carol says "How can we trust you that you won't hurt us?"

Second attacker says "I thought we were going to hurt them?"

Carol says "So, you are going to hurt us no matter what."

First attacker says "Forget it. Attack them."

First attacker uses his/hers powers and the Avengers either stumbled or covered their heads with their arms. Wanda almost falls to the ground, but Vision grabs her before landing on the ground.

Vision says "Are you alright?"

Wanda says "Yes. And the baby is fine too. Are you okay?"

Vision says "Yes."

First attacker says "Wanda, Vision. I know that you are here."

T'Challa goes over to Carol and says "What should we do?"

Carol thinks for a moment until an idea pops into her head.

Carol goes over to Wanda and Vision and says "You two show yourselves to the attackers and until I give the signal, you two come back here. Okay?"

Wanda and Vision looked at each other and they both nodded their heads. They come out of the bushes and trees and are face to face with the two attackers.

First attacker says "Well, it's good to see you again Wanda."

Vision says "Who are you two?"

Second attacker says "Haven't you figured it out yet?"

Wanda and Vision looked at each other and looked back at the two attackers.

First attacker says "I guess they haven't. Why don't we show them who we are?"

Second attacker takes off the cape and Wanda and Vision were shocked.

Wanda says "It can't be."

Vision says "Ultron."

Ultron says "Nice to see you guys again

Ultron says "Nice to see you guys again."

Wanda says "Then, who are you?"

First attacker says "Isn't obvious to you, little sister?"

Wanda says "What?"

First attacker takes off the cape and says "Hello sister. It's Polaris."

Wanda was confused while Vision was still in shocked

Polaris says "You're going to pay what you did to me."

Polaris pulls out a gun and shoots it at Wanda's right shoulder. Wanda falls to the ground, but Vision catches her before she lands on the ground. Carol calls for the ship while attacking Ultron and Polaris.

Vision says "Wanda, you're going to be okay. Just stay with me."

Wanda's breathing gets a little heavy while she looks around her surroundings. Wanda looks back at Vision with worriness.