Chapter 29: Vision Talks To Destiny

Destiny says "Well... I better get going. I will pick you up Wanda. Bye guys."

Wanda says "Bye."

Strange says "Good-bye."

Destiny walks off to her car. She exits the hospital, walks to her car, gets in, and drives to talk to Vision.

About Two Hours Later

Destiny arrives at the house and gets out of her car. she walks at the front door and rings the doorbell. The door opens and Destiny steps in and sees that Vision opened the door. Vision is wearing a shirt with shorts.

 Vision is wearing a shirt with shorts

Vision says "Hey Destiny

Vision says "Hey Destiny."

Destiny says "Hey Vision. Why did you want to talk to me?"

Vision says "Ah... Come over to the couch and I will tell you."

Destiny goes to the couch and sits down. Vision comes over with a box and sits next to Destiny and turns to her to talk.

Vision says "So here's the deal. I love Wanda very much and I would do anything for her and protect her from harm."

Destiny asks "Where are you going with this Vision?"

Vision says "Well... Look."

Vision opens the box and Destiny's face was in shock and stands up.

Destiny says"OH MY GOD! No you did not!"

Vision says, with a smile "Yes I did. Do you think Wanda will like it?"

Destiny says "Are you kidding me? She will love it."

Vision closes the box and says "Yeah, but-"

Destiny interrupts him "But what?"

Vision continues "But, I don't know where to do it. I want it to be special for Wanda so she can remember it forever."

Destiny thinks and walks back and forth. She thinks for a few minutes and gets an idea.

Destiny says "O... I got an idea."

Vision says "What is it?"

Destiny says "Well, me and Strange are planning a party for Wanda for getting her first job that doesn't involve using her powers. Anyway, we will throw it at the Avengers Facility and the theme is luau. So, you bring Wanda to the party and the rest of us will surprise her. Wait for a few minutes like 40 or 50. Then, take her to somewhere that is romantic and do it."

Vision says "Okay."

Destiny says "Alright."

A Few Hours Later

Destiny gives Vision all the details of the party.

Destiny looks at her phone  and see what time it is.

Destiny says "Well, I should pick up Wanda."

Vision nods his head and Destiny goes to her car and picks up Wanda.

Destiny arrives at the hospital and waits for Wanda with a huge smile. She sees Wanda exit the hospital.

Wanda asks "Why are you smiling so big?"

Destiny says "You will find out soon."

They get in the car and Destiny drives off to drop off Wanda at her house. Destiny arrives at the house and sees Vision on the steps of the house.

Wanda says "Bye. Thank you for driving me."

Destiny says "No problem. Bye. Bye Vision."

Vision waves bye and Wanda walks to Vision and hugs him.