Updates On The Conoravirus

Hey guys,

So,I won't be in school until April 15th and I might not go to my prom or Grad Bash or even have my Graduation and won't walk up to the stage. This stupid virus has ruined my life so far. I mean not just my life, but others too. This virus sucks so much. I just wish this virus is gone because it's driving me nuts. And I can't go too dance either, the studio follows what the bay district schools does during situations like this one. All day, (if I haven't finished writing a chapter) I finished the chapter from yesterday and type it in today, (maybe) go outside for a bit because heat will prevent you from getting the virus, during lunch, I eat while watching something on youtube or catching something up, relax for a while, during dinner, I watch a movie that I've haven't seen and want to watch it on my laptop, (maybe) after I eat my dinner, I play a game with my family, finish my movie, (if it's not super late) I write the next chapter and try to finish it or just write on the front completely and finish it the next day. That is how my days for so far.

So I'm off school and dance for the next few weeks, but hopeful the virus will go away fast and we get to go back to school in no time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have school and dance off, but not so close to almost school is over and I'm about to graduate and my recital is on the 15th and 16th of May, don't ask me why I have recital on the 15th and 16th please, I'm still trying to figure out how they are going to do that on both days. It just makes me nerves just thinking about it, but I try not thinking about it and the other stuff that might be cancelled, but my recital is still going on, that I know so far. I don't want my prom,Grad Bash, and graduation to be cancelled because I just got my prom dress and shoes and I love them and it's going to suck if I don't go to my first and last prom and I really want to go. My Grad Bash, I have been excited to go ever since they announced and my friend and I just got almost everything in order like the rides we want to go on first, movies to watch while going and coming back from Orlando, and (if you guys don't know, I am a picky eater and I have a limited list of foods I eat.) restaurants we have to decide to go to. My graduation, I and others have worked our butts off every since pre-k or kindergarten (whenever you started with) for 12 years and now we might not to get to graduate because of this stupid virus. When my mom told me that prom, Grad Bash, and graduation might not happen, I try to not cry in front of her because I just wanted to cry in my room and let it all out. When my mom posted it on her facebook and read it the first time, it was hard to not cry about it because it might happened. If I had to decide which one I want to happen, I would be my graduation because I worked my butt off for 12 years and I want to walk up that stage and get what I earn.

Anyways, so for the next few weeks or when school is back on, I will post a chapter whenever I have one ready. I will post the last chapter for this week today. So what's happened after today is that, my mom wants all of us to go outside and exercise for 30 minutes (which I can agree with), I will been kind of home schooled, but my teachers will give us work on focus (if you guys don't know what focus is, it's where I and other student at my school can look at their grades and see if they missed any work or have a low grade on a test and try to retake it and tell us if we have any work that we missed or due) and we can do it at home, and my dance studio is trying to find a way to either give us videos of our dances that we are in or try to like facetime us (I really don't know what they are trying to do, but my mom with tell me on what they are doing). If I'm free to do whatever, I would relax for a bit from all the work I did, write and type it in my laptop, and (maybe) keep watching movies that I haven't seen and watch them.

I'm going to be honest with you guys and I hope you don't judge me on this, but before I tell you guys. My family believes in God and I know that they are other families that believe in something else or don't believe in God or that something else, but I'm not here to judge what you believe or don't believe in because I feel like that it's not right to judge people what they believe or don't believe in. Anyways, I think a couple weeks ago, I prayed to God and asked him (not in order) if he can look over my grandpa until he is out of the hospital and back home, make the virus stop, and hopeful have prom and Grad Bash, this was before Spring Break. But a few days ago, I kind of lost my faith in God. He did look over my grandpa and now my grandpa is home and he hasn't been home sine October. But, you guys are wondering where I lost my faith in God. Well, when I asked God for the virus to stop, what I might by that is for the virus to stop growing, not to like cure it or make it go away. But that hasn't happened yet, I know it sounds stupid, but if he has power to make someone to have the virus, he has the power to stop at least. I mean if God made someone to have the virus, then way have it anyways. It ruin our lives. If he wants to ruin our lives he's doing a great job doing it. I mean what's the point of the virus. Sorry, I've gone over the line with this. And I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Well, I hope this virus goes away fast and I can have my life back and others too.

Bye