Chapter 138: Grand Opening

Wanda wakes up from her alarm on her phone. Wanda stops her alarm and gets out of bed. Wanda leaves the room and goes in Everleigh's room. Everleigh giggles and Wanda picks up Everleigh and feeds her. Wanda carries Everleigh downstairs and into the kitchen. Wanda sees Vision making coffee and pouring it in a bottle.

Wanda says "Good morning babe."

Vision says "Good morning love. Would you like some coffee?"

Wanda says "Nay. I'll make some before I leave for work."

Vision says "Okay. Oh, I got Steve to babysit Everleigh."

Wanda says "Cool."

Vision says "He'll be here before you leave for work."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "Alright. I have to get to work. Oh, what time is your break?"

Wanda says "12 to 1:30."

Vision says "Okay good. I'm going to pick you up and we can go somewhere for lunch."

Wanda says "Aw. that's sweet of you."

Vision says "Yeah. Oh, if Lorna wants to come with us, it's okay."

Wanda says "That's even sweeter of you."

Vision says "Alright. I really have to go now. See you in the afternoon."

Wanda says "See you in the afternoon."

Vision says "Bye."

Wanda says "Bye."

Vision says, to Everleigh "Bye angel." And kisses her cheeks.

Wanda and Vision gave each other a quick peck on the lips. Vision leaves the house and Wanda makes breakfast. Lorna comes downstairs and goes into the kitchen.

Lorna says "Morning."

Wanda says "Morning."

Lorna says "What are you making for breakfast?"

Wanda says "Scrambled eggs. You want some?"

Lorna says "Sure."

Wanda says "Oh, by the way. Vision asked Steve to babysit Everleigh and Steve is coming over before we leave for work."

Lorna says "Alright."

Wanda says "One more thing. Vision and I invite you to lunch, if you want to go."

Lorna says "Thank, but no thanks. I'm just going to have my lunch deliver to me."

Wanda says "Okay."

Wanda puts the scrambled eggs onto two plates and gives one plate to Lorna and they both eat. They finished their breakfast and Wanda makes her coffee while Lorna puts their dishes in the sink and they both go upstairs. Lorna goes to the guest room to get dress while Wanda goes to Everleigh's room and put her in her crib. Wanda goes to her bedroom and gets dress. Wanda is fully dress and hears the doorbell ring.

 Wanda is fully dress and hears the doorbell ring