Chapter 14: Packing

The next few days, Wanda and Vision have been packing their stuff for the house and the Avengers helped them pack. Wanda was sitting on the floor in their room still packing and she hears "Do you need help?"

Wanda turns around and sees Destiny leaning on the door frame and says "Sure."

Destiny sits next to Wanda and asks "So, what do you need to pack still?"

Wanda says "Uh... The closet is still full of stuff. I was going to do that last, but you can go ahead and bring the stuff out  from the closet and we can organize it."

Destiny says "Okay."

Destiny gets up and grabs everything that was in a box from the closet and brings them next to her and Wanda.

Wanda says "Thanks Destiny."

Destiny says "No problem."

They both open boxes and look through it. Destiny grabs a picture that shows Wanda and a guy.

 Destiny grabs a picture that shows Wanda and a guy

Destiny asks "Who is this Wanda?"

She shows Wanda the picture and Wanda looks at the picture and says "That was my brother, Pietro."

Destiny asks "What do you mean "was"?"

Wanda says "Well... He was killed by Ultron."

Destiny was about to ask who is Ultron, but she sees Wanda tearing up. Destiny says "I'm sorry Wanda."

Wanda says "It's okay. It was a long time ago."

She was still sad and Destiny hugs her. Wanda hugs her back and cries on Destiny's shoulder.