Chapter 149: Rescue Mission

Everyone suits up and knows where they are going. There are four teams and each team has a captain. Steve is the captain of the first team and his team are Destiny, Carol, Wong, and Bruce and they're going to the abandoned house. Strange is the captain of the second team and his team are Thor and Loki and they're going to the abandoned tree house. Vision is the captain of the third team and his team are Tony and Ava and they're going to the abandoned restaurant. Rhodey is the captain of the fourth team and his team are Wanda, Scott, Hope, Sam, Bucky, and Nat and they're going to the abandoned hotel. The teams split up and travel to their locations. Steve's team uses different vehicles to get to the abandoned house. Strange's team uses the portal that Strange creates to get to the abandoned tree house. Vision's team flies, with Tony giving Ava a piggy back ride, to get to the abandoned restaurant. Rhodey's team takes the Quinjet to get to the abandoned hotel.

Steve's team arrives at the abandoned house and they all park a few inches away from the house.

Some get out of a car or get off a motorcycle and walk up to the house.

Destiny says "That's...the-e...house."

Steve says "Yep."

Destiny says "Oh. Well, it looks like Lorna isn't in there. Let's go help the others."

Destiny turns back, but Carol stops her and turns her back around and forces her to walk in the house.

Destiny says "Why was I picked to go to the haunted house?"

They all walk inside the house and Steve says "Try not to make any sound."

The front door slams shut and Destiny jumps while screaming her head off and everyone looks at her.

Destiny says "Sorry?"

Steve huffs and says "Alright. Wong, you will stay on this floor level and look around. Bruce, you will go back outside and look around the house. Destiny and Carol, both of you will go to the second floor and look around. I'm going to look around in the attic. Let's go."

Everyone splits up and looks around.

Destiny holds on tight on Carol's  arm and she won't let go.

There was an unknown sound and Destiny says "What was that?"

Carol says "It was the floor."

There was another noise and Destiny says "What was that?"

Carol says "It's probably a window."

There was another noise and Destiny says "What was that?"

Carol says "I don't know. Are you okay?"

Destiny says "Are you kidding me? We are in a haunted house, where ghosts live. So no, I am not okay."

Everyone looked around the house and found nothing.

Steve connect his team and says "Nothing is in the attic, but I'm going to look over again. Have any of you found Lorna or anything? Come in."