Chapter 48: It's Saturday Part 2

Vision is ready to go home and see his Wanda. Vision has all of his stuff together and ready to go. Vision knows that he will get home very late. He watches T.V., play on his phone, or paces back and forth just to waste time and get home. Vision checks the time on his phone about every five minutes.

Tony comes in Vision's room and says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "Hey Tony. Is it time to go?"

Tony says "In three minutes."

Vision says "Oh good."

Tony says "Yeah."

Three Minutes Later

Vision and Tony get on the Quinjet. Tony sits in the pilots seat and Vision sits down on one of the other seats. Tony flies the Quinjet back to America.

An Hour Later

Tony can tell that Vision can't wait to get home and see Wanda. Tony puts the Quinjet on autopilot meaning F.R.I.D.A.Y. is flying it. Tony walks over to Vision and sits next to him.

Tony says "You excited to finally go home and see your girl?"

Vision says "Very excited. But I know Wanda will be in bed and asleep."

Tony says "Yeah. Morgan told me that she will stay up until I come home, but I know that Pepper put her in bed."

Vision says "I guess you are excited to go home and see your wife and daughter."

Tony says "Yep."

Vision says "Oh... Speaking of Morgan. Wanda is fine that she can be the flower girl."

Tony says "Good. Pepper said that it is okay to have the wedding at our house."

Vision says "Alright."

11:47 p.m.

Vision arrives home and opens the front door. Vision can tell that Wanda is in bed and asleep by seeing there is no light on. He goes upstairs and into the bedroom. He opens the door quietly, to try and not wake up Wanda. Vision goes in the bedroom and sees Wanda asleep. He goes to the closet and changes into pj's.

Vision comes out of the closet and looks over the bed and sees that Wanda is not there

Vision comes out of the closet and looks over the bed and sees that Wanda is not there. Vision looks around the room until he hears a door opening and sees Wanda coming out of the bathroom.

Vision says "Hi love."

Wanda says "Hey darling. Sorry that I don't have a more of a happy expression of you coming home."

Vision says "It's okay. You're tired."

Vision and Wanda hug each other. They pull apart and Wanda heads for the bed. Vision pulls the covers and gets in bed and pulls the covers over him. Vision puts his right arm over Wanda's side and kisses her cheek.

The Next Morning

Vision wakes up and notice that Wanda is not next to him. Vision gets out of the bed and goes downstairs.

Vision calls out "Wanda!"

Wanda answers and says "I'm in the kitchen!"

Vision walks to the kitchen and sees Wanda all dress nice.

Wanda says "Morning darling."

Vision says "Morning love. What are you making?"

Wanda says "Sandwiches for lunch when Destiny comes."

Vision says "Oh... Is that today?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "What time is it?"

Wanda says "11:20, but Destiny doesn't arrive until 12:30."

Vision says "Good. That gives me enough time to shower and gets dress."

An Hour Later

Wanda looks at the time and it says 12:20 and sets everything in place. Wanda hears that Vision coming downstairs and sees that he is also dress nice.

 Wanda hears that Vision coming downstairs and sees that he is also dress nice

Vision says "What time is it now?"

Wanda says "12:20 that means Destiny will be here in ten minutes."

Vision says "Everything looks nice Wanda."

Wanda says "Thanks."