Chapter 109: Painting The Baby's Bedroom

Wanda and Vision get ready to paint the baby's bedroom by getting dress first. Wanda goes to the bathroom while Vision goes to the closet. Vision has his clothes on and gets out of the closet.

 Vision has his clothes on and gets out of the closet

Vision goes to the bathroom door and says "Hey. Do you need any help?"

Wanda says "No."

Vision says "Just making sure. Anyways, I'm going to put covers on the floor."

Wanda says "Okay. Thanks."

Vision says "You're welcome."

Vision goes to the baby's bedroom and puts on the floor. When Vision is done covering the floor, he gets up and turns around and sees Wanda.

 When Vision is done covering the floor, he gets up and turns around and sees Wanda

Vision says, while walking over to Wanda "You look beautiful love."

Wanda says "Aw... Thank you babe." And they both kiss each other.

Vision says "Are you okay?"

Wanda says "Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

Vision says "Because I thought I offended you when you were in the bathroom and I asked if you needed help. And I don't want you to feel helpless and useless when you're pregnant."

Wanda says "Vision, it's okay. You didn't offend me, you were just trying to help."

Vision says "And this is why I love you so much."

Wanda says "I'll love you more, if you give me a kiss."

Vision says "Can't argue with that."

They both kiss each other again and continue to kiss each other until they hear the doorbell ring.

Wanda says "It must be them."

Vision says "Let's go downstairs then."

Wanda says "Actually, I'm going to stay up here."

Vision says "You sure?"

Wanda says "Yeah. Pregnancy doesn't just make you feel helpless and useless. It also makes you feel tired."