Chapter 99: The Meeting

The meeting was early in the morning  and everybody is at the Avengers Facility. Vision, Tony, T'Challa, Destiny, Ava, and Pepper sit on the right side of the table while Strange, Steve, Shuri, Wong, and Bill sit on the left side of the table and Mr. Ross is standing up.

Mr. Ross says "We are all here because Vision has something very important to tell us."

Vision stands up while Mr. Ross gets out of Vision's way and stands at the corner.

Vision says "So, we are here because I had a bad dream."

Tony cuts off Vision and says "Hold on. You're telling us that you had Strange call all of us early in the morning for a meeting and wake up super early for a meeting that's about your bad dream?"

Vision says "you haven't let me explain what my bad dream is about."

Tony says "Sorry. Please continue."

Vision says "Thank you. Like I was saying, my dream started off with nothing but just pitch black around me. Then, a voice talked and told me things like I should be worried about Wanda, he or she wants to hurt me and not Wanda, I took away his or her plans, lover, and life and I was living it, that he or she has died and now back alive, he or she isn't alone and is a girl and Wanda has met her, and he or she will reveal they're self when the time is right and find out his or her partner girl."

Everyone was shocked at what Vision just said.

Steve says "Vision, are you sure it wasn't just a really bad dream?"

Vision says "No, I know it was real."

Steve says "Why do you think that?"

Vision says "Because when Wanda had her nightmare way before our wedding, she also had a voice talk to her too and said stuff like it was her fault that she was the cause of her brother's death, the Avengers divided, and my death. But I think it was a different voice that was in Wanda's nightmare."

Strange says "Why do you think that Vision?"

Vision says "Well, the voice in my dream doesn't want to hurt Wanda, but the voice in Wanda's dream does want to hurt her."

T'Challa says "It does sound like that there was different voices for your and Wanda's dreams."

Mr. Ross says "Is there more reason why we are having this meeting?"

Vision says "Yes, I have a feel whoever these two people are, they're probably going to hurt you guys."

Ava says "So, it's sounds like to me that they want a fight and if that's what they want, so be it."

Vision says "Well first, we have to know who these two people are."

Tony says "That can be anybody that we fought against."

Vision says "Not just anybody."

Tony says "What do you mean?"

Vision says "The person in my dream knows who I am."

Steve says "Well, we have very few people that you fought Vision."

Wong says "Could it be Thanos."

Vision says "No. The person in my dream said that they weren't Thanos."

Shuri says "Maybe it was Thanos."

Vision says "How do you it could be Thanos?"

Shuri says "Well, Thanos could disguise his voice and told you it's not him."

Vision says "I never thought of that."

Bill says "I'm still confused."

Mr. Ross says "What are you confused about Bill?"

Bill says "How do they know Vision? I mean, someone is very desperate to be with Wanda."

Vision says "I'm on your side with that."

Destiny says "Maybe it's someone from Wanda's past and they researched on you and they are pretending to know you."

Tony says "Could be."

Wong says "Or it could be a crazy fan with powers who has a crush on Wanda and wants her all to themselves."

Everyone looks at at Wong like he is crazy.

Wong says "Or maybe not."

Tony says "Well, what should we do?"

Mr. Ross says "I think we should watch anything that is out of place and be careful."

Pepper says "So, we are doing nothing about this then."

Mr. Ross says "No. But, we don't know how powerful or powerless these two people are. So, watch your back. We still don't know how harmful they are. Agree?"

Everyone says "Agree."

Mr. Ross says "Dismiss."

Everyone gets up and scatters a bit.

Strange goes to Vision and says "You have to tell Wanda about this."

Vision says "I don't know about that. I mean..."

Strange cuts Vision off and says "Vision. You have to tell Wanda. You don't know how powerful they are and they could hurt not only Wanda, but your baby too."

Vision says "I guess you're right."

Strange says "Yeah."

Vision says "I guess I have to tell Wanda."

Strange says "Yep."

Vision says "Can you be with me when I tell Wanda?"

Strange says "No. Why?"

Vision says "Because I asked Wanda to promise me to not worry about this meeting."

Strange says "Well, that's on you."

Vision says "I realize that."