Chapter 42: I Miss You So Much

Vision is in his room watching Friends. He looks at his phone and it says 4:15. He decides to call Wanda and he waits for Wanda to pick up her phone and answers it.

Wanda answers her phone and says "Hey Vizh."

Vision says "Hi Wanda. How was your day?"

Wanda says "It was wonderful. Bill, Ava, Destiny, and I had a great lunch. I found my wedding dress. And now I'm doing laundry. How was your day?"

Vision says "It wasn't exciting as yours. All I did today is watch Friends and that's it."

Wanda says "I'm sorry darling. But don't worry, you will be home soon."

Vision says "I know. I can't wait to come home, hug you, and kiss you non-stop."

Wanda giggles and says "Yeah."

Vision says "So, can you tell me the wedding plan so far?"

Wanda says "Well... The flowers are going to be roses."

Vision says "Roses symbolizes love."

Wanda says "Oh really. The tables and dishes colors are white."

Vision says "Okay."

Wanda says "The bridemaids dresses colors are red to match the roses."

Vision says "That sounds great."

Wanda says "And the honeymoon is going to be Hawaii."

Vision says "Hawaii?"

Wanda says "Yeah. Is that okay with you?"

Vision says "I love the idea of Hawaii for our honeymoon."

Wanda says "Okay good. I was worried you didn't like the idea of Hawaii for our honeymoon."

Vision says "I don't care where we go, as long as we are together is all I care about."

Wanda says "Aw... Vision. That is so sweet."

Vision says "Thanks. Is there anything else I need to know of the wedding plan?"

Wanda says "We are having the wedding at Tony's house on November 15th or 16th."

Vision says "I like that we are doing it at Tony's house. He's house is very nice to do the wedding."

Wanda says "Yeah. I came up with it and I knew you would like the idea of our wedding at Tony's house."

Vision says "But I don't understand why you said November 15th or 16th?"

Wanda says "Oh... I was going to wait for you to come home and we can discuss it with Destiny."

Vision says "Oh... Okay."

Wanda says "Are you fine with that?"

Vision says "Yeah. I'm fine with that."

Wanda says "Okay good."

Vision says "When are you and Destiny going to discuss more of the wedding plan?"

Wanda says "The day after you come back."

Vision says "Alright."

Wanda says "Oh... I almost forgot to tell you."

Vision says "Tell me what?"

Wanda says "That Bill asked me to go to dinner with him on Friday, just to get to know each other better."

Vision says "Ah... Well, tell me how it goes.

Wanda says "I will, don't worry."

Vision says "So... The wedding dress..."

Wanda says "You are not allowed to see or know what it looks like Vision."

Vision say "I was going to ask where did you get it."

Wanda says "Oh... sorry."

Vision says "It's okay."

Wanda says "I got the dress at Dream Gowns."

Vision says "How many dresses did you try on, including the one you got?"

Wanda says "Well... Destiny found five, Ava found seven, and I found four dresses for me to try on. But the dress I got was in the dressing room and I didn't know at first, but when I try on the last dress before I saw the dress. So all together, I tried on 17 dresses."

Vision says "Oh wow."

Wanda says "I know. I almost got tired when I was trying the dresses that Destiny picked out."

Vision says "yeah, I bet. But it was worth it."

Wanda says "Yes. I want our wedding to be something I remember something good and not something that a villain comes to our wedding and destroys it."

Vision says "Same here."

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "I should get going, even though I have nothing to do. But you have stuff to do."

Wanda says "Yep. I miss you so much."

Vision says "I miss you so much too."

Wanda says "I love you."

Vision says "I love you too."

Vision hangs up and puts his phone away and continues to watch Friends. He thinks of Wanda and can't wait to see her again and kiss her non-stop.