Chapter 84: Eighth Day Of Christmas Break

Wanda and Vision get dress and head downstairs.

Wanda and Vision sit on a couch and cuddle up to each other

Everybody was sitting on a couch while Destiny puts in Elf and goes to sit next to Strange

Vision says "What Christmas movie are we watching first?"

Destiny says "Elf."

Vision says "Elf?"

Destiny says "Don't worry, it's a good movie to watch."

Vision says "Okay."

Destiny plays the movie and everyone laughed through the movie. The movie was over and Destiny takes out Elf and puts in Santa Clause and goes back to sit next Strange.

Destiny says "The next movie and the next two are the Santa Clause movies."

Destiny plays the Santa Clause movie and the next two. Everyone loved all three Santa Clause movies. Destiny takes out the last Santa Clause movie and puts in The Grinch.

Destiny says "This movie is called The Grinch."

Strange says "Which one?"

Destiny says "The recent one from last year."

Strange says "Oh... I like that one."

Destiny says "Me too. Especially the guy who plays the Grinch. He is hot."

People giggle and Wanda says "Same here. The guy who plays the Grinch is kind of hot."

Vision says "Hello. I am right here and you are carrying out child."

Wanda says "I said kind of hot. Plus, you are more hotter than that guy."

Vision says "I feel better now."

Strange says "I don't."

Destiny says "Don't worry. The both of you are equally hot."

Strange says "I feel a little bit better."

Morgan says "Can you please play the movie?"

Destiny says "Sure." And plays the movie.

The movie was over and Destiny takes out The Grinch and puts in How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Destiny says "This movie is the other Grinch movie with Jim Carrey that plays the Grinch."

Destiny plays the movie and everyone was laughing their heads off. The movie was over and Destiny takes out How The Grinch Stole Christmas and put in Arthur Christmas.

Destiny says "This movie is called Arthur Christmas and it's also good."

Destiny plays the movie and everyone liked it. The movie was over and Destiny takes out Arthur Christmas and puts in the last movie of the night and it's The Polar Express.

Destiny says "Last movie of the night and it's my favorite Christmas movie when I was growing up and it's called The Polar Express."

Destiny plays the movie and everyone was loving the movie. The movie was over and everyone goes to bed because it was late at night. Wanda and Vision go to their bedroom and get in their bed.

Wanda says "This was a fun day."

Vision says "Agreed."

Wanda says "Which movie did you like?"

Vision says "The third Santa Clause movie."

Wanda says "That is a good one."

Vision says "Which movie did you like?"

Wanda says "How The Grinch Stole Christmas."

Vision says "That is a good movie too."

Wanda says "Good night hon."

Vision says "Good night dear." And kisses Wanda.

Vision goes to Wanda's stomach and says "Good night little one." And kisses Wanda's stomach.