Chapter 16: It's Been A Long Day

Wanda and Vision went upstairs and into their bedroom. Wanda went into the closet to put on pj's while asking "Can we have a party?"

Vision asks "What do you mean?" He was a little confused on what Wanda meant by "party."

Wanda comes out of the closet in her pj's

and says "I mean like a pool party."

Vision walks to the closet while listening to Wanda and says "Oh... Uh... Well, we just moved in Wanda. Can you wait like a week for a party?"

He comes out of the closet wearing his pj's.

Wanda comes over to Vision and wraps her arms around his neck while Vision wraps his arms around Wanda's waist and she says "I know, I just want to plan ahead a little bit

Wanda comes over to Vision and wraps her arms around his neck while Vision wraps his arms around Wanda's waist and she says "I know, I just want to plan ahead a little bit."

Vision says "Ah... Okay. So, what day do you want to do it?"

Wanda thinks for a second and says "How about next week on Friday?"

Vision says "Yeah. Let's do it on that day." He smiles and kisses Wanda.

They both walk to the bed and pull the covers and get in bed and pull the covers over them. Wanda snuggles on Vision's  chest while Vision has his arms around Wanda and Wanda says "Uh... Vizh. Are you going to turn off the lights?"

Vision says "Oh.. Right." He claps his hands and the lights turn off.

Wanda says "Oo... Fancy." They both laugh and fell asleep.