Chapter 22: Pool Problem

Wanda was by Cassie along side with Hope and Vision holding Cassie's hands while Ava slaps Scott's face to wake him up and Destiny and Bill find the first aid kit.

Wanda asks "Hey Vizh. Can you hand me that towel next to you?"

Vision grabs the towel and gives it to Wanda. Wanda puts the towel on Cassie's knee to soak some of the blood off her knee.

Finally, Destiny and Bill run towards Wanda and Bill says "We found the first aid kit. Here."

Bill hands the first aid kit to Wanda and she opens it and gets the stuff she needs.

Wanda says "Now Cassie, listen to me. I'm going to put medicine on your knee. It will sting for a few seconds. Okay?"

Cassie nods her head up and down. Wanda says "Hope, don't let Cassie get up or move a lot."

Hope says "Got it."

Wanda puts the medicine on Cassie's knee and Cassie made a pain noise while Hope says positive stuff to Cassie. And Wanda finishes Cassie's knee with a big square bandage.

Wanda says "All better."

And Cassie put on a happy face and hugs Wanda and says "Thank you."

Wanda says "No problem. Now, when your father wakes up, I will tell him off."

They both laugh. Hope picks up Cassie and carries her inside while Wanda watches, but stops to see Strange stay there.

Strange says "Uh... Sorry I took so long."