Chapter 38: Vision Leaves For Wakanda

It was 12:28 p.m. in the afternoon. Vision is in the bedroom packing for Wandaka while Wanda is in the kitchen making two BLT's for her and Vision.

 Vision is in the bedroom packing for Wandaka while Wanda is in the kitchen making two BLT's for her and Vision

Wanda takes the BLT's to the bedroom.

Wanda says "Vision, can you open the door please?"

Vision opens the door and says "Oh... What did you make?"

Wanda says "BLT."

Vision says "It looks good. Thank you."

Wanda says "Your welcome."

Vision takes a plate and him and Wanda sit on the bed and eat.

Wanda says "Have you finish packing?"

Vision says "No, but I'm almost done."

Wanda says "So, are you driving yourself or am I driving you to the Avengers Facility?"

Vision says "Um... No, Tony is going to pick me up here."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says  "Oh... Tonight we have a reservation at 6 for dinner."

Wanda says "Oh... Okay. So, I should take a shower after I'm done eating."

Wanda and Vision finish eating, Wanda takes the plates and goes out the bedroom and goes to the kitchen and cleans the plates while Vision finishes packing. Wanda finishes cleaning the plates and goes back to the bedroom. Wanda goes in the bedroom and sees that Vision is done packing.

Vision says "I am all done love."

Wanda says "Alright. I'm going to take a shower and get ready."

Vision says "Okay. I'm going get ready now and wait for you downstairs."

Wanda says "Okay."

Few Minutes Later

Vision is fully dress and wait for Wanda downstairs.

Vision turns on the TV and watches Friends.

Another Few Minutes Later

Vision hears Wanda coming downstairs and turns off the TV. He looks towards the stairs and sees Wanda with a pretty outfit and her hair is amazing.