Ups And Downs

Hey guys,

I have both good news, bad news, and other news, but I will start with the good news.

Good News:
I got a new laptop and it looks better than my old laptop. My family and I had an amazing time on Easter. And I go home on Saturday and be home on Sunday. I will post chapters when I get back home.

Bad News:
Last Saturday, we had the funeral for my grampy and it was an open casket. When I walked in the room, I immediately saw his body and I hardly took a step in the room and I burst out crying. It was so hard to look at him in the casket. My heart didn't want to believe it and it didn't feel real to me like it was a bad joke to play on us. I couldn't stop crying, it hurt to see him like that. My sister took my cousin and I back to my grammy's house. I calmed down and felt a bit better. That's it with the funeral, now with other stuff. All my pictures, gifs, and videos I put in my chapters are gone, but I will try my best to not put the same ones on the chapters. But if I do put up the same picture, gif, or video, just let me know and I will find a different one and republish it. And I always use Firefox because I'm just used to it and it makes my life a bit easier for me, but right now I'm using Explorer and it's a bit different from Firefox, but I will have my dad install Firefox for me. I don't know when, but it's going to be either before we go back home or right when we are home.

Other News:
With school work, I do it in the morning and stop around lunch or a little bit after lunch. I have dance before around six at night. I'm trying to finish all my homework before Friday or Saturday, so I can either write or post a chapter. I just want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me and I'm thankful that you guys being there for me. I promise to try to post a lot of chapters when I get back home. Thank you all for being very patience with me and my life right now. I will let you guys know if anything else comes up.

Bye