Chapter 5: Breakfast

Wanda turns the shower off and steps out of the tub and puts a towel around her. She comes out of the bathroom and starts getting dress. Then she goes downstairs  and goes in the kitchen and sees Vision at the stove and says "That smells delicious."

Vision turns around and Wanda sees the apron Vision is wearing that says "World's Best Aunt" and Wanda laughs and Vision asks "What are you laughing at?"

Wanda says "I'm laughing at the apron that you are wearing." And she keeps laughing.

Vision says "Ooh... I did not see that when I put this apron on." And he laughs a little and Wanda stops laughing, but keeps the smile on her face.

Wanda asks "What are you cooking sweetheart?"

Vision says "Huh... bacon and eggs."

Wanda asks "What's there to drink?"

Vision says "I'm just having coffee. I didn't get your drink out because I don't know what you want to drink. Sorry love."

Wanda says "It's okay. I can get it myself."

Wanda goes over to the fridge and takes out a carton of orange juice, grabs a glass out, and pours orange juice in the glass. Then she sits down at the counter table and Vision turns off the stove, pours coffee in a mug and puts it next to Wanda, and grabs his and Wanda's plates. They both eat their breakfast and talk for a while. Then they both clean their dishes in the kitchen sink and put their dishes in the dishwasher and went to find Destiny.