Chapter 49: Finishing Up

Wanda and Vision hear the doorbell ring. Wanda walks to the front door and opens it.

Wanda says "Hey Destiny. You look nice." And Wanda and Destiny hug and pulls apart.

" And Wanda and Destiny hug and pulls apart

Destiny says "Thank you."

Wanda says "Come in Destiny."

Destiny comes in and sees Vision and walks towards him.

Destiny says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "Hello Destiny."

Destiny and Vision hug and pulls apart. They all three sit down on the couch and get started on finishing the wedding plans. Destiny pulls out a notepad and pen like last time.

Destiny says "So, is there anything you guys want for the wedding?"

Wanda says "Well, we want Morgan to be the flower girl and Abby to be the ring bearer."

Destiny says "Okay. What else?"

Vision says "Can we have Thor be the priest for our wedding?"

Wanda says "Why Thor?"

Vision says "Well, he is a god and I thought that a god can do a wedding."

Wanda says "Alright than."

Destiny says "Do you still want me to put down Thor as your guys priest?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "Wanda, didn't you want Bill to give you away?"

Wanda says "Yeah."

Destiny says "Aw... Wanda. That is so sweet."

Wanda says "Yeah. He told me that I can call him dad."

Destiny says "That's great.

Wanda says "I think I want five bridemaids, are you fine with that Vision?"

Vision says "Yes, I think five is good for also for the groomsmen."

Destiny says "Well, I know that Strange and I are one of them. Who else?"

Wanda says "Ava, Hope, Nat, and Pepper."

Destiny says "Okay. What about you Vision."

Vision says "Well... Uh... I think Scott, Bruce, and Tony should walk down the aisle with their girlfriend or wife."

Destiny says "So... It's Strange and I, Scott and Hope, Bruce and Nat, and Tony and Pepper. That leaves Ava and no one walking with her down the aisle."

Vision looks at Wanda and says "Does Ava have a boyfriend?"

Wanda says "No."

Destiny says "I've been trying to get Ava a boyfriend, but she doesn't want one. Don't ask why, please."

Wanda looks at Vision and says "Is there anyone else you want as your groomsmen?"

Vision says "Let me think. Uh... What about... Bucky?"

Destiny says "I can see that. Alright, Bucky and Ava."

Vision says "The rehearsal dinner is going to be at Bonefish Grill."

Destiny says "Oo... Fancy."

Wanda says "I was hoping that we can look for bridemaid dresses this weekend."

Destiny says "We can do that."

Vision says "Wanda, have you decided if the wedding is going to be on the 15th or 16th of November."

Wanda says "You can pick, I'm fine with it."

Vision says "Are you sure?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "Alright. Let's do the 16th of November for the wedding."

Wanda says "Oh... Can the Best Man and groomsmen wear red ties?"

Destiny says "Yes. Do you want Vision to wear a red tie too?"

Wanda says "Either red or black tie will be fine. It's up to Vision."

Vision says "I think the black tie for me is good."

Destiny says "Okay. Is that all?"

Wanda says "Yeah. For now probably."

Destiny says "Okay good. Oh... What are you two doing for Halloween?"

Wand and Vision look at each other and looked back at Destiny.

Wanda says "I guess we didn't know what we are going to do on Halloween."

Destiny says "Well, Tony and Pepper are going out with Morgan for trick or treat and I asked Tony if I can have a party at his house. He said yes, but only close friends. He gave me the key to the house and I already have about 15 people going, I don't know who, I forgot. But anyway, would you two like to come?"

Wanda looks at Vision and says "Are you okay with it if we go?"

Vision says "Yeah. Destiny we will go to the party."

Destiny says "Alright. That makes 17 people now. But, you guys have to wear a Halloween costume."