Chapter 56: The Day Before The Wedding

(Hey guys, so, this will be a little bit confusing. So, this chapter is of course the day before the wedding. But the next two chapters will still be the day before the wedding. After these two chapters, there will be four chapters of the wedding day. So, I hope that makes sense for you guys. Alright, on to the chapter.)

Wanda was packing for the bachelorette party at Tony and Pepper's house and stay there for the night.

Vision says "Are you sure about this Wanda?"

Wanda says "Yes Vision."

Vision says "Well... It's just... you had a nightmare..."

Wanda interrupts Vision and says "Vision, that was more than a week ago."

Vision says "I know. I'm just worried about you."

Wanda says "I know. But, tomorrow we are getting married."

Vision says "Yeah. But, if anything happens, please let me know."

Wanda says "Vision, I'm going to be just fine. It's going to be just a bunch of girls dancing, singing, and having fun."

Vision says "Okay. Just be careful."

Wanda says "I will. So, what are you doing for your bachelor party?"

Vision says "I actually don't know. Strange is the one that is planning my bachelor party."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "Is it normal to not know what's going on with a bachelor party?"

Wanda says "Yes. And not just bachelor parties, bachelorette parties too. But I wanted to know because I wanted to plan a little of it."

Vision says "Alright. So, who is actually planning your bachelorette party?"

Wanda says "Destiny. Oh... I told Destiny whoever is planning your bachelor party, which is Strange, to not get us gifts because the wedding is the next day and it would make no sense to get us more gifts."

Vision says "I thought so."

Wanda says "Then why did you ask me?"

Vision says "Just wanted to make sure."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "I will leave you with your packing."

Wanda says "Alright."

Vision leaves the bedroom and goes downstairs and watch Friends on TV while Wanda continues packing her stuff.

A Few Minutes Later

Wanda comes down with her bag to bring to Tony and Pepper's house.

Vision says "Are you already going to Tony and Pepper's house?"

Wanda says "No. Destiny is going to pick up. O... By the way, did you pack your stuff for our honeymoon?"

Vision says "Yep."

Wanda says "Good. Just making sure."

Vision says "When is Destiny picking you up?"

Wanda says "About an hour."

Vision nods his head and Wanda sits next to Vision on the couch and watches Friends with him.

About An Hour Later

Wanda hears Destiny honking her car horn. Wanda grabs her stuff that she needs at Tony and Pepper's house.

Wanda says "I will see you tomorrow, dear."

Vision says "See you tomorrow, love."

They kiss and pulled apart. Wanda leaves at the front door and gets in Destiny's car. Wanda waves good-bye to Vision and Vision did the same thing . Destiny backs up and drives to Tony and Pepper's house.