Chapter 112: Planning The Baby Shower

Vision was about to leave the house until Wanda says "Where do you think you are going?"

Vision says "To Destiny's house."

Wanda says "I know that, I mean where are you going without giving me a kiss."

Vision says "Why didn't you says so?"

Wanda says "I don't know, maybe to make you stay longer."

Vision says "You know I have to go. It could be important. And Hope will be here with you to make sure you are okay."

Wanda says "I know."

Vision says "I'll be home before you know it."

Wanda says "Okay, but give me a kiss before you leave."

Vision says "You know it."

Vision gives Wanda a long kiss and goes down to Wanda's stomach and kisses it.

Vision says "Be good to your mother while I'm gone."

Wanda laughs and Vision gets up.

Vision says "Bye love."

Wanda says "Bye babe."

Vision leaves the house and gets in his car. he backs out of the driveway and drives off to Destiny's house.

About Two Hours Later

Vision arrives at the house, parks his car, and says to himself "Isn't this where Strange also lives?"

Vision gets out of his car and walks to the building. He goes inside and walks towards the elevators and presses the up button and goes in and presses the button to the floor where Destiny lives. The elevators stops on the floor that Vision pressed and gets out. He looks for the room number and looks both left and right until he finds the room. Vision knocks on the door and sees that the door is being opened by Strange.

Strange says "Hey Vision. What are you doing here?"

Vision says "Hey Strange. I'm here because Destiny needs to talk to me."

A voice says " Sweetheart. Is that Vision?"

Strange says "Yes, Destiny."

Destiny comes over and says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "Destiny. Did something happened? Was it Ultron and Polaris?"

Destiny says "No. Nothing happened. Come inside."

Vision comes inside and says "Do you two live together?"

They both say "Yep."

Vision says "But you two went to like what five dates."

Destiny says "Actually twenty. But anyways, we need to talk about Wanda's baby shower."

Visions says "Wanda is having a baby shower?"

Destiny says "Well, more like a surprise baby shower for Wanda."

Vision says "A surprise? Wouldn't that cause Wanda into early labor?"

Strange says "Nope. Her powers are protecting the baby, so she's fine."

Destiny says "Anyways, I want to go over the details of the baby shower."

Vision says "Okay. Can we sit down, please?"

Destiny says "Sure."

Destiny, Strange, and Vision sit at the couch and Destiny grabs a notepad and pen.

Destiny says "Let's start with the day. Now, I was thinking the day of Wanda's next appointment and you can take her out for brunch. After brunch, you come back home and we surprise."

Vision says "Okay."

Destiny says "Now, we need the theme for the decorations. What kind should we get?"

Vision says "Well, Wanda wants our kid to watch a lot of Disney movies and TV shows, especially Winnie The Pooh."

Destiny says "Winnie The Pooh it is."

Vision says "What's next?"

Destiny says "Clothes."

Vision says "Clothes?"

Destiny says "I mean nice clothes like church clothes."

Vision says "Ah."

Strange says "What do we need to get for gifts?"

Destiny says "I'll put that on the invitations."

Strange says "But, who is coming to the baby shower?"

Destiny says "I was thinking I would invite the same people that was at the wedding and MJ."

Strange says "MJ."

Vision says "Peter's girlfriend."

Strange says "Ah."

Vision says "Aren't you going to ask which Peter?"

Strange says "I fought with both Peter's and I know which Peter is Peter."

Vision says "Okay."

Destiny says "Anyways, I though we can invite them."

Vision says "Sounds great."

Destiny says "Awesome."

Vision says "I'll write a list for the gifts."

Destiny says "Cool."

Vision says "What do you want Wanda to wear?"

Destiny says "A nice dress, heels, and her hair and make-up done."

Vision says "Got it."

Strange says "When do I come over? I have to be at Wanda's appointment."

Destiny says "When Wanda and Vision leave, you will go change, create a portal at their house, and will be at the house in time."

Strange says "Alright then."

Destiny says "Now Vision, while you and Wanda are at the appointment and having brunch. We will be decorating your house."

Vision says "Right. When do you want the gift list?"

Destiny says "Tomorrow."

Vision says "I will get it done."

Destiny says "Good."

Vision says "Anything else?"

Destiny says "What kind of cake does Wanda like?"

Vision says "Vanilla or chocolate."

Destiny says "We'll go with marble cake."

Vision says "Wait. you said you wanted Wanda to wear a dress?"

Destiny says "Yes."

Vision says "But, Wanda wears pants."

Destiny says "So?"

Vision says "So, her underwear doesn't shows to Strange."

Vision says "Don't worry. I'll out a blanket on her legs, so her underwear isn't shown."

Destiny says "I think that is it. I'll call you if I missed something."

Vision says "Okay."

Strange says "Bye."

Vision says "Bye."

Destiny  hugs Vision and says "Bye Vision."

Vision hugs Destiny back and says "Bye Destiny."

Vision leaves Strange and Destiny's home and walks towards the elevators and presses the down button. He gets in the elevator and presses the lobby floor button. When the elevator hits the lobby and Vision gets out. Vision exits the building and walks towards his car and gets in. Vision backs out of the parking spot and drives back home.

About Two Hours Later

Vision arrives home and parks his car in the driveway. He turns off the car and gets out and walks towards the front door and goes inside. Vision goes towards Wanda and hugs her.