Chapter 47: It's Saturday Part 1

Wanda is at the hospital with Abby before she leaves. They play uno for a while and talked too. Tammy walks in the room and sees them playing uno.

Tammy says "Are you girls playing uno?"

Abby says "Yes."

Tammy says "Do you have all your stuff together, Abby?"

Abby says "Yep."

Tammy says "Where is it?"

Abby says "On the floor, behind me."

Tammy says "Alright, let's go."

Abby says "Can I have a moment with Ms. Wanda, please?"

Tammy says "Sure. Just come out when you are ready."

Tammy walks out the room.

Wanda says "Why so you want a moment with me?"

Abby says "I don't want to leave."

Wanda says "Why?"

Abby says "Because I'm going to miss you."

Wanda says "Abby, we are going to see each other again. Maybe before the wedding."

Abby and Wanda hug each other.

Abby says "I love you."

Wanda says "I love you too."

They pull apart and leave the room.

Abby says "I'm ready to go Auntie Tammy."

Tammy says "Okay."

Tammy and Wanda hug each other and pull apart.

Tammy says "We will see you later. Bye."

Wanda says "Bye."

Abby says "Bye Ms. Wanda."

Tammy and Abby walk to the doors and leave. Wanda watches them leave and she sheds a tear.

A voice says "You okay Wanda?"

Wanda turns her head to the right and sees it is Strange.

Wanda says "Yeah. I'm fine."

Strange hugs Wanda and she cries in Strange's arms while Strange rubs her back with his left arm.

Strange says "It's okay."

Night Falls

Wanda walks to the doors and leaves. She gets in her car and starts it and puts her seat belt on and drives home.

Two Hours Later

Wanda arrives home and parks her car in the driveway. She turns off her car, unbuckles her seat belt, opens the car door, gets out, and closes her door. Wanda walks to the front door and unlocks it. She opens the door and goes in. Wanda goes upstairs and in the bedroom. Wanda takes a quick shower. She gets out of the shower and goes out the bathroom and goes to the closet and finds a pair of pj's.

 She gets out of the shower and goes out the bathroom and goes to the closet and finds a pair of pj's

Wanda comes out of the closet, grabs her phone, and goes downstairs and in the kitchen. Wanda makes tea and waits for Vision to come home. Wanda hears the tea is done and she grabs a pot holder and pours the tea in a cup. She grabs her cup and goes to the living room and sits on the couch and puts on Friends. Wanda takes a sip of her tea while playing on her phone.

10:32 p.m.

Wanda tries to stay awake, but her eyes are getting tired. Wanda turns off the T.V., grabs her cup, gets up from the couch, goes to the kitchen, and puts the cup in the dishwasher.

Wanda looks at the time on her phone and says to herself "Maybe five minutes of sleep."

Wanda walks upstairs and goes to the bedroom. She pulls the covers and gets in bed and pulls the covers over her. Wanda puts a timer on her phone for five minutes. She closes her eyes and sleeps for a bit.

Five Minutes Later

Wanda wakes up from her phone going off. She presses the "Stop" and says "Ten more minutes."

Wanda closes her eyes again and sleeps a little more for a bit. But she drifts off to sleep for more than an hour.