Bad Week

Hey guys

Sorry I did upload a chapter this week. This week has been awful for me. This week was the first week of dance and I was excited, but when I was in my lyrical class my knees started to hurt after we did warm-ups. When class was done, I had to get ready for my hip-hop class. But I couldn't feel my knees, so I called my mom and talked to her and she said do you want to come home or stay. I didn't want to go home because I love hip-hop, but my knees were hurting. So, I thought it was best to go home and take a bath and relax. By the way, my knees still hurt, but I have a doctor's appointment. Later in the week, I was coming down with something because my throat was dry, even though I drink a lot of water. Yesterday, I was super tired, exhausted, and sore. I wanted to go home so badly. I was going to write a chapter, but I couldn't think and I'm still not feeling well, but I feel a little bit better. I know you guys are waiting for a chapter this week because last week I got my wisdom teeth out and a hurricane was coming. I am a lot better today, but I got distract on Youtube watching a gamer playing a horror game. And lastly, my mom is going back to New York because your dad is getting a open heart surgery and someone has to lookout for her mom. My Aunt lives with them, but she is busy with her work.  As you can tell, this week was hell for me. I hope you guys understand what I went through this week.

Bye