Chapter 105: Is Wanda And The Baby Going To Be Okay?

Wanda was on a gurney being wheeled by nurses, doctors, and Strange while Vision was holding Wanda's hand. Wanda was wheeled in an operating room and Destiny had to pull Vision back. Once Strange started operating on Wanda, Destiny took Vision to the waiting room with the rest of the team.

Ava stands up and says "Destiny, we need to talk. Privately."

Destiny says "Okay."

Ava and Destiny walk away from the waiting room and talk while Vision was pacing back and forth.

Natasha says "Vision, Wanda and the baby are going to be just fine."

Vision says "How do you know that?"

Natasha says "With hope."

About Five Hours Later

Strange comes in the waiting room and everyone stands  up and Strange goes over to Vision.

Vision says "Is Wanda and the baby okay?"

Strange says "Yes."

Vision let's out a big sigh and hugs Strange.

Vision says "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Strange says "You're welcome."

T'Challa says "What took so long?"

Strange says "Well, the surgery takes about three hours and the person rests for about two hours. That's why it took so long."

T'Challa says "Uh."

Vision says "Can I go see her?"

Strange says "Yes."

Strange tells Vision the room Wanda is in and Vision runs to Wanda's room. When Vision finds Wanda's room, he takes in a deep breath and blows it out.

Vision knocks on the door and says "Wanda, darling. Can I come in?"

Vision hears a yes from Wanda and opens the door and comes in.

Vision closes the door, looks at Wanda, and says "How are you feeling?"

Wanda says "Good."

Vision says "Well, that's good."

Wanda says "Is the baby okay?"

Vision says "Yes. The baby is okay."

Wanda says "That's good."

Vision says "I'm sorry."

Wanda says "Your sorry about what?"

Vision says "For not protecting you and the baby and it was my fault."

Wanda says "Vision, it wasn't your fault and you shouldn't blame yourself for not protecting  the baby and I."

Vision says "You don't?"

Wanda says "Yes because it's my fault."

Vision says "How is it your fault?"

Wanda says "I didn't move out of the way or used my powers to stop the bullet coming to me."

Vision says "Wanda, it's not you fault either. Okay?"

Wanda says "Okay."

Wanda yawns and Vision says "Are you getting tired again?"

Wanda says "Yep."

Vision says "Okay. Do you want me to leave or stay with you?"

Wanda says "Stay."

Vision says "Okay."

Vision says "Vision."

Vision says "Yes."

Wanda says "Can you sleep with me, please?"

Vision says "Sure."

Vision takes off his cape, lifts up some of the blanket, and cuddles up to Wanda, with his hand on Wanda's stomach and Wanda's hand on his hand. They both start to drift off to sleep.

About An Hour And Thirty Minutes Later

Destiny knocks, lightly, and opens the door at the same time. Vision wakes up from it and turns towards Destiny.

Destiny says "Vision, we need to talk to you."

Vision gently gets out of bed, without waking up Wanda, and grabs his cape and puts it back on.

Vision walks towards Destiny, whispers, and says "Can you stay in here and watch over Wanda?"

A voice says "Sure."

Destiny moves out of the way and sees Bill is here.

Vision says "Hey Bill."

Bill says "Hello Vision."

Vision says "Look, I didn't mean..."

Bill cuts off Vision and says "I know."

Vision says "You do?"

Bill says "Yes. Now go talk to the others while I watch over Wanda."

Vision nods his head and follows Destiny back to the waiting room.

Vision says "So, what's going on?"

Carol says "We think that Wanda should be off the Avengers team for a little while."

Ava says "It's not that we don't want Wanda on the team anymore, we are just thinking of the baby's projection."

Vision nods and says "I was thinking the same, but I don't want to hurt her."

Destiny says "That's very understandable, but you and Wanda got to think about the baby's projection."

Vision says "You're right."

Vision walks back to Wanda's room and opens the door and sees that Bill and Wanda are talking.

Wanda sees Vision and says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "Hey. Bill, do you mind if I and Wand are alone, please?"

Bill says "Of course not."

Bill gets up from the chair  and leaves the room while Vision sits in the chair.

Wanda says "Is everything alright?"

Vision says "Wanda, the Avengers and I think it's best if you stay off the team for a little while."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "Sorry."

Wanda says "Vision, there's nothing to be sorry about, you and the team are just thinking about the baby."

Vision starts to cry a little, and says "Are you sure?"

Wanda, starts to cry a little, and says "Yes."

Vision gets up from the chair and grabs Wanda's hands and puts his forehead on Wanda's forehead.