Chapter 118: The Eighth Month Of The Pregnancy

Wanda starts to wake up and look over to Vision and sees that he is still asleep. Wanda decides to get out of bed, goes downstairs, and goes into the kitchen to fix something for breakfast. Wanda hears footsteps coming down the stairs and  looks behind her and sees Destiny walking into the kitchen .

Destiny yawns out "Good morning."

Wanda says "Morning. You okay?"

Destiny says "Yeah. I had trouble sleeping last night and wake up early. I tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. So, I decided to get out of bed, go to the kitchen, and eat breakfast."

Wanda says "Oh. Would you like me to fix you something to eat?"

Destiny says "Nah. I'm just going to have cereal."

Wanda says "That doesn't sound bad. What kind of cereals do we have?"

Destiny goes to the cabinets and says "Let's see, we have Rice Krispies, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, Froot Loops, and Frosted Flakes."

Wanda says "I will have Frosted Flakes please."

Destiny says "Me too."

Destiny grabs the Frosted Flakes, two bowls, two spoons, and milk. Destiny puts the bowls, spoons, Frosted Flakes, and milk on the kitchen counter. Destiny pours the cereal first and then the milk into the two bowls and put each spoon in a bowl. Destiny gives a bowl to Wanda and they both eat their cereals. They both talk and then, Vision and Strange come into their view.

Destiny says "Good morning boys."

Strange says "Good morning girls."

Strange goes over to Destiny and Destiny says "How did you sleep?"

Strange says "Good. How did you sleep?"

Destiny says "Okay."

Vision comes over to Wanda and Vision says "How did you sleep love?"

Wanda says "Good too. How did you sleep babe?"

Vision says "Good also."

Wanda says "Oh, Strange. I was wondering, what time is the appointment?"

Strange says "At 12:15."

Wanda says "And how are we getting to the hospital?"

Strange says "Portal."

Wanda says "Oh. Right."

Destiny says "oh, before I forget. Wanda, would you like to go baby shopping this Saturday?"

Wanda says "Sure. Is it just going to be you and I?"

Destiny says "Yeah. Do you want someone to come with us?"

Wanda says "Can Ava come?"

Destiny says "No. She and Bucky have a date."

Wanda says "What about Vision?"

Vision says "Actually, I was hoping to stay home with Strange and we can discuss more about our situation."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "So, what's there to eat?"

An Hour Later

Wanda looks at the time on the oven and says "Oh, we better get dress Vision."

Vision nods his head and he takes his and Wanda's bowls and puts the bowls in the kitchen skin. Wanda and Vision both go upstairs and go to their bedroom. They both get their clothes and Wanda went to the bathroom while Vision stays in the bedroom. Vision was fully dress and goes downstairs and into the living room, where Destiny and Strange are sitting on the couch and they are both cuddling up to each other. And Vision also sees that Strange is in his uniform for work at the hospital.