Chapter 126: It's Time

Strange says "It's time."

Wanda nods her head in worriness.

Strange says "Wanda, everything is going to be just fine. Okay?"

Wanda breathes and says "Okay."

Wong arrives in the room, everyone turn their heads, and Wong says "They're here. Polaris and Ultron are here."

Wanda starts to get worried again and Vision says "Hey. Don't worry, the plan will work."

Wanda nods her head and Strange says "Alright. Let's get started, shall we?"

Strange gets everything in place for when the baby arrives.

Outside The Hospital

Polaris and Ultron walk up to the entrance doors, but they stopped walking and see Thor, Loki, T'Challa, and Tony in front of the entrance doors.

Polaris says "If you move, we won't kill you, completely."

Tony says "We are not going to move so you can just take Wanda and Vision's baby."

Polaris says "Very well, let's fight."

Thor and Loki attack Polaris while Tony and T'Challa attack Ultron. Polaris uses her powers on Thor and Loki and pushes them to a wall while Ultron punches both Tony and T'Challa and they both fall on the ground.

Back In The Room

Strange says "Okay Wanda. Start pushing as hard as you can every time you have a contraction and I will count down to one. Alright?"

Wanda says "Alright."

Vision says "I'm right here by your side this whole time."

Wanda has a contraction and Strange says "Push."

Wanda pushes as hard as she can while Strange counts down to one.

Outside The Hospital

Polaris pushes the double doors and her and Ultron enter the hospital. Polaris and Ultron continue to walk until they are stopped again, but by Steve, Bruce, and Bucky this time.

Polaris says "I will spare your lives, if you let us pass by."

Steve says "Not a chance Polaris."

Polaris says "Fine, I don't mind fighting more."

Steve and Bucky attack Polaris while Bruce, turns into the Hulk, attacks Ultron. Polaris uses her powers on Bucky's metal arm and makes him to attack Steve and Bucky knocks out Steve and Polaris makes Bucky knock himself out while Ultron punches and kick the Hulk until Ultron chokes the Hulk out and the Hulk faints on the floor.

Back In The Room

Wanda stops pushing and takes a breather.

Strange says "Wanda, when you push again, I need you to push harder then last time."

Wanda says "I'm sorry. I'm trying to push hard as I can."

Strange says "It's okay."

Wanda has another contraction and pushes harder this time while Strange counts down to one.

Strange says "I can see the head."

Inside the Hospital

Polaris and Ultron pass by the first floor and go to the second floor and continue to walk, again. Before they pass the waiting room, Polaris and Ultron were ambushed by Nat, Ava, Shuri, and Clint.