Chapter 148: Where's My Sister?!

It's been about a month since Lorna's disappearance and all of the Avengers are looking for her. Wanda gets more worried each day with Lorna missing. Wanda is in the living room, with Everleigh, and trying to get her to day her first word.

Wanda says "Say dada."

Everleigh babbles and Wanda laughs.

Wanda says "Now try to say mama."

Everleigh babbles again and Wanda laughs again. The front door opens and closes and Wanda sees Vision is home from work.

Wanda says "How was work?"

Vision says "It was okay."

Wanda says "Lorna still missing?"

Vision says "Yeah."

Wanda huffs in frustration and gets up from the couch and goes into the kitchen. Vision follows Wanda and sees that Wanda is pouring water into a glass.

Vision says "Wanda, we are trying..."

Wanda interrupts and says "Don't."

Vision says "Don't what?"

Wanda says "Don't tell me that you and the others are trying their best to find my sister. I'm getting tired of waiting."

Vision says "I know you are Wanda, but you got to be a little more patience."

Wanda says "I'm trying to be patience, but I'm losing it."

Wanda goes back to the living room and continues to help Everleigh to say her first word. Vision gets a phone call from Steve Rogers and he answers it.

Vision says "Hey Steve."

Wanda stays focus on Everleigh and says "I'm going to find you Aunt Lorna no matter what."

Everleigh says "Aunt."

Wanda gasps and smiles at Everleigh. Vision goes into the living room and sits next to Wanda.

Vision says "There's a meeting in three hours."

Wanda says "What's the meeting about?"

Vision says "It's about Lorna."

Wanda looks at Vision, with a shocked face.

Vision says "So, do you want to go?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision calls MJ to come over and babysit Everleigh while he and Wanda go to the meeting.

Three Hours Later

Steve, Tony, Sam, Rhodey, Carol, Destiny, Strange, Ava, Bucky, Scott, Hope, Loki, Thor, Wong, Nat, Bruce, Wanda, and Vision are in the meeting with Mr. Ross.

Mr. Ross says "Thank you all for coming to this meeting about Lorna. Now, let's get down to business. Lorna was last seen at the Maximoff's house, the day after Valentine's Day. It was around 2:20, in the morning, that Wanda and Vision heard Lorna's screaming. Vision went downstairs and saw the back sliding door, opened. He walks towards the door and Wanda comes downstairs, with Everleigh in her arms, and looks at Vision. Wanda hands Everleigh to Vision and she goes outside, calling Lorna's name while Vision calls Tony."

Wanda says "Are there anymore clue or clues of where Lorna is?"

Mr. Ross says "Kind of."

Wanda says "Kind of? What do you mean "kind of"?"

Mr. Ross says "The only clue we kind of have is that this person is somewhere in the forest."

Wanda says "And how do you know that?"