Chapter 46: Chit Chat

Wanda comes home from a dinner with Bill and heads to the bedroom. Wanda takes another shower to just wash her hair and face. She comes out of the shower and goes to the closet and grabs pj's. Wanda goes back to the bathroom and puts on her pj's.

Wanda comes out of the bathroom and dries her hair a little bit more

Wanda comes out of the bathroom and dries her hair a little bit more. Wanda hears a noise and realizes that it's her phone. Wanda grabs her purse and takes her phone out.

Wanda answers her phone and says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "Hi Wanda."

Wanda says "How was your day?"

Vision says "It was okay. Nothing really happened. How was your day?"

Wanda says "Well... It was wonderful. Bill and I had a nice talk at the restaurant."

Vision says "What did you and Bill talk about?"

Wanda says "We talked a little about the wedding, that Ava and Destiny are excited, my wedding dress, and Ava, Destiny, and Bill's past."

Vision says "That's great."

Wanda says "Oh... I asked Bill to give me away."

Vision says "Give you away?"

Wanda says "Walk me down the aisle."

Vision says "Oh, okay."

Wanda says "And Bill asked me to call him dad."

Vision says "So, you are calling Bill, dad, for now on?"

Wanda says "Yep."

Vision says "I forgot to ask you yesterday, how is Abby?"

Wanda says "She is good. She gets out of the hospital tomorrow."

Vision says "Oh, that's good."

Wanda says "Yeah. It will be good for her to have a fresh start."

Vision says "Who is taking care of her?"

Wanda says "Her Aunt Tammy. Abby's mothers' sister."

Vision says "Oh... Okay."

Wanda says "Abby is really excited to go home with her Aunt Tammy, but Abby calls her Aunt Tammy, Auntie Tammy."

Vision says "Will you see her before she leaves the hospital ?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "That's good. Are you going to miss her?"

Wanda says "Yeah, but I'm more happy that she is going home with a fresh start."

Vision says "You know something else happens tomorrow."

Wanda says "Oh yeah."

Vision says "Yeah."

Wanda says "What is it?"

Vision says "I come home."

Wanda says "I know. I'm so excited, I can't wait."

Vision says "Me too."

Wanda says "I'm going to try and stay awake when you come home."

Vision says "Well, try not to force yourself to stay awake. I know you want to see me because I've been gone, but I'm probably going to be late when I come home."

Wanda says "I know, but it feels like I haven't been with you forever."

Vision says "I know, I feel like that too, but I will be home tomorrow before you know it."

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "Oh... I got something for you when I come home."

Wanda says "Vision, you don't have to keep getting me stuff."

Vision says "I just feel bad coming here and I want to make you happy."

Wanda says "Vision, the stuff you get me doesn't make me happy, I mean it does, but what makes me really happy is you."

Visions says "Aw... Wanda, you also make me happy."

Wand says "I know."

Vision says "Well, I think it's time to hit the hay."

Wanda says "Same here."

Vision says "I miss you."

Wanda says "I miss you too."

Vision says "Hope to see you tomorrow before you fall asleep."

Wanda says "I will try my best to stay awake."

Vision says "I love you very much Wanda."

Wanda says "I love you very much too Vision." And hangs up the phone.

Wanda puts her phone on the nightstand. She sits on the bed and thinks for a few minutes about Vision. Wanda let's out a big breathe of air and gets up from the bed. She pulls the covers and gets in bed and lays down. She pulls back the covers over her and puts her head down on the pillow. Wanda tries to close her eyes and fall asleep, but she couldn't fall asleep. Wanda gets out of bed and goes downstairs. She goes to the kitchen and grabs a glass. Wanda grabs a junk of water and pours it in the glass. She puts the junk of water back and grabs her glass and goes back to the bedroom. She puts her glass on the nightstand and gets back in bed and goes to sleep.