Chapter 6: The Speech

Vision and Wanda found Destiny in the living room, siting on the couch, in a cute outfit

and they told Destiny their decision. So, Wanda sat next to Destiny while Vision stayed standing and started to think for the speech.

             Four Hours Later

Destiny says, in a cheerful mood, "That's it, we're done." And high fives Vision and Wanda.

Wanda asks "So, when do you leave?"

Destiny says "Tomorrow morning and the speech will be the following day and I come back the day after I do the speech."

Vision says "Thank you for doing this for us."

Destiny says "No problem, anything for my sister." And smiles at Wanda and Wanda smiles back.

Destiny says "Ooh... before I forget, me and Loki were wondering if you guys would like to go on a double date when I get back?"

Wanda and Vision looked at each other and Vision says "We be delighted to have dinner with you and Loki."

               Two Days Later

It was 8:00 a.m. and Wanda Vision are in the living room, sitting on the couch, holding hands in nervousness, and have the T.V. on where Destiny is doing the speech. Donald Trump was on T.V. and said "My friend, Destiny, has something important to tell the world."

Destiny says "Thank you Donald."

Vision sees Wanda is very nervous and says "Hey. It's going to be alright. Destiny has this in the bag."  Wanda smiles and Vision smiles back. They both look back at the T.V.

Destiny says " Everybody knows who the Avengers are. Well, people have been coming up to them and ask them about the war with Thanos and it stresses them out. So, I say to you all to please, stop asking the avengers questions about the war, Thanos, and anything else related to that. I say this because it's been hard to get over of what about with the war and whoever was involved with it. So, if you try to ask any of the Avengers questions about this stuff again, they have the right to call the police and you will be charged or arrested, depends on what you are doing. Thank you and no questions.

Vision felt happy and laughed a little while Wanda cries with joy. They spend the rest of the day of relaxation.