Chapter 125: What's The Plan?

Vision gets out of Wanda's room and goes towards the team.

Vision says "Okay. What did you need me for?"

Strange says "The plan."

Vision says "The plan?"

Strange says "Yes."

Vision says "What's the plan?"

Strange says "Well, you know that Destiny and Carol are going to be in front of the doors that are connected to the room."

Vision says "Yes, yes. Like you said that I know that part. What else is the plan?"

Strange says "Thor, Loki, T'Challa, and Tony are going outside the hospital and try to stop Polaris and Ultron from entering the hospital. If Polaris and Ultron manage to enter the hospital, Steve, Bruce, and Bucky are going to try to slow them down on the first floor, in front of the nearest entrance to get to the second floor. If Polaris and Ultron also to manage to get to the second floor, Nat, Ava, Shuri, and Clint will also slow them down by ambushing them from coming out of the waiting room. If Polaris and Ultron also to manage to get pass Nat, Ava, Shuri, and Clint, Destiny and Carol will hold them off as long as they can or until the baby is born and Wong portals you, Wanda, and the baby somewhere else."

Vision says "And where would this somewhere else be?"

Strange says "Where you have been living recently."

Vision says "Where will Wong be?"

Strange says "In the same room where I will delivery your and Wanda's baby."

Vision says "Will there be another person helping you delivery my and Wanda's baby?"

Strange says "No. I thought it won't be safer to just be me. Don't worry, I've done this a lot before."

Vision says "Alright. Is there anything else I should now?"

Thor says "That it's doing to be a half moon tonight."

Vision says "I meant about the plan Thor."

Thor says "Then no."

Vision says "Should I tell Wanda?"

Strange says "Yeah. We all agreed that you should know the plan first and you would tell Wanda about the plan."

Vision says "Well, thanks for feeding me to the sharks."

Thor says "You are welcome."

Vision just shrugs it off and Strange says "We just thought that you would tell Wanda anyways."

Vision says "I know, I'm just worried.:

Strange says "Understandable."

Vision goes back in the room again and sees Carol sitting down on a chair, Destiny standing up, and Wanda walking around the room still.

Vision goes to Wanda and says "You okay?"

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "We need to talk, again."

Wanda nods her head and says "Okay."

Strange comes back in the room again and says "Destiny and Carol, can you leave, please?"

Destiny and Carol nod their heads and they both leave the room.

Strange says "Vision, before you tell Wanda, I want to check if she dilated more."

Vision nods his head and helps Wanda get on the bed and Vision holds Wanda's hand while Strange checks if Wanda dilated more.

Strange says "Okay. You are eight centimeters. You can stay on the bed and I will come back to see if you are completely dilated."

Wanda nods her head and Strange leaves the room.

Wanda says "Now, you were saying something."

Vision says "Yes. I need to tell you about the plan."

Wanda says "The plan?"

Vision says "Yep."

Wanda says "What's the plan?"

Vision says "You already know that Destiny and Carol are going to be right in front of the doors."

Wanda says "Yeah, I know about that."

Vision says "Just making sure."

Wanda says "Alright."

Vision says "Anyways, Thor, Loki, T'Challa, and Tony are going to be outside the hospital and try to stop Polaris and Ultron from entering the hospital. If Polaris and Ultron manage to enter the hospital, Steve, Bruce, and Bucky are going to try to slow them down on the first floor, in front of the nearest entrance to get to the second floor. If Polaris and Ultron also to manage to get to the second floor, Nat, Ava, Shuri, and Clint will also slow them down by ambushing them from coming out of the waiting room. If Polaris and Ultron also to manage to get pass Nat, Ava, Shuri, and Clint, Destiny and Carol will hold them off as long as they can or until the baby is born and Wong portals us somewhere else."

Wanda breathes in between and says "Where is this place that is somewhere else?"

Vision says "The safe house."

Wanda say "Where is Wong going to be?"

Vision says "In here."

Wanda says "Is someone going to help Strange delivery our baby?"

Vision says "No. Strange is going to do it by his self, but he said that he has done this a lot before."

Wanda says "Okay."

Vision says "Wanda, everything is going to be just fine."

Wanda says "How do you know that I'm going to be fine?"

Vision says "It's a feeling I have that's telling me that everything is going to be okay."

Wanda nods her head and another contraction comes and Wanda breathes in and out very painfully.

Vision says "Are they getting more painful?"

Wanda says "Yeah. Very painful, but it's going to be worth it."

Vision says "Wanda, may I ask you a question?"

Wanda says "Sure. What's the question?"

Vision says "After we have this baby, maybe we can try to have another one? But of course after a few years with this little one first."

Wanda says "Of course."

Vision says "Really? That was easy. I thought we had to talk about it first."

Wanda says "Vision, I have been thinking about it too. I mean I kind of don't want our child to be an only child. I want our child to have at least one sibling."

Vision says "What? To have at least one sibling?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "How many kids do you want?"

Wanda says "About two or three more kids."

Vision says "Well, we try to have about two or three kids."

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "But maybe we should focus on this little one first."

Wanda says "Yeah. You're right."

They both smile, but then Wanda had another contraction and even more painful. Wanda squeezes Vision's hand very hard.

Wanda says "Sorry."

Vision says "Sorry for what?"

Wanda says "I keep hurting your hand."

Vision says "Don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt at all."

Strange comes back in the room and says "Okay. Let's see if you are completely dilated."

Wanda nods her head and Strange checks if Wanda is dilated completely.

Strange says "Wanda, you are completely dilated. It's time."