Chapter 4: Good Morning

Vision wakes up and looks over his shoulder and sees Wanda still asleep. Vision leaves Wanda alone to sleep and takes a shower. Wanda wakes up and looks at the clock and it says 8:49 a.m. She gets out of bed and stretches out. Vision comes out of the bathroom and wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and says "Ooh...Wanda. Good morning.

Wanda turns around and sees Vision and she says "Good morning."

Vision walks over to the closet, gets his clothes out

and says "How did you sleep?"

Wanda says "Good. How did you sleep?"

Vision says "Good too."

Vision goes back in the bathroom and Wanda gets her clothes together.

Vision comes out of the bathroom and wearing his black pants. Vision says "Hey Wanda. Can you hand me my shirt that's on the bed, please?"

Wanda says "Yeah Sure Vizh."

Wanda hands Vision his shirt and he puts it on. Wanda helps Vision by buttoning his shirt and Vision asks "So, when do you want to tell Destiny that we made our decision?" And Wanda finished buttoning Vision's shirt.

Wanda says "Huh...I was thinking that we can tell her after we have out breakfast, is that okay?"

Vision says "Yeah. That's fine." And Vision puts his socks and shoes on and walks back to the closet to get his scarf and sweater.

Wanda says "So, huh...I'm going to take a shower and can you make us breakfast, please?"

Vision says "Sure. What do you want for breakfast?"

Wanda says "I'm good with whatever you make."

Vision puts on his scarf and sweater and gives Wanda a kiss on the lips. Wanda kisses Vision back and goes to the bathroom to take a shower while Vision goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast.