Chapter 150: Together Again

Lorna is being checked by Strange while Wanda and the others wait in the waiting room. Strange walks to the waiting room and Wanda and the others look at Strange.

Strange says "Lorna is very bruised and also has a twisted ankle, but she will live."

Wanda gets up from her seat, walks towards Strange, and says "Thank you Strange."

Strange says "No problem. You can go see Lorna and take her home."

Wanda smiles and walks to the room that Lorna is in.

Wanda opens the door and says "Lorna?"

Lorna says "On the bed."

Wanda walks over to Lorna and says "How are you feeling?"

Lorna says "Not great, but at least good. I have to be on crutches for at least three days."

Wanda says "That's good."

Lorna says "Yeah."

Wanda says "Strange told me that you can go home."

Lorna says "Awesome. Well, I'm ready to go home when you and Vision are."

Wanda says "Okay. I'll let Vision know."

Wanda walks out of the room and goes over to Vision.

Vision sees Wanda and says "Hey."

Wanda says "Hey. Lorna is ready to go home when we are and I'm ready to go back home."

Vision says "Alright. I'll bring my car around and meet you and Lorna outside with the car."

Wanda says "Okay."

Wanda goes back to Lorna's room while Vision exits the hospital, walks to his car, brings it to the entrance of the hospital, and waits for Wanda and Lorna. Wanda and Lorna exit the hospital and Wanda helps Lorna to get in Vision's car. Wanda gets in the car and Vision drives home.

About Two Hours Later

Vision parks his car in the driveway and him and Wanda get out of his car. Wanda helps Lorna of getting out of the car while Vision walks to the front door and unlocks it. Vision holds the door for Lorna while she goes inside the house.

Lorna says "Thank you Vision."

Vision says "You're welcome Lorna."

Wanda walks in the house and Vision follows.

Wanda walks over to MJ and Everleigh and says "How was she?"

MJ says "She was good, but a bit fussy. But I think she just missed her family."

Wanda takes Everleigh while saying "Well, I missed you too." And she showers Everleigh with kisses.

Lorna sits down on the couch while Vision grabs his wallet, takes out his money, and walks towards MJ.

Visions says "Here's $500."

Vision hands the money to MJ, but MJ rejects it.

MJ says "I can't take it. It's too much. Why would you give me so much money?"

Vision says "Well, you watched Everleigh almost all day."

Vision hands the money back to MJ and MJ accepts the money.

MJ says "Thank you so much."

Vision says "No problem."

MJ grabs all of her stuff and says "Bye."

Everyone says "Bye."

Wanda says "Thank you for watching Everleigh."

MJ says "You're welcome."