Chapter 132: A New Life

(Lorna's Outfit)

(Lorna's Outfit)

Wanda and Vision arrives home with Lorna and Lorna was nervous. They were in front of the front door and Wanda could tell Lorna was nervous by her hands shaking.

Wanda says "Lorna, are you okay?"

Lorna says "I'm just...a little nervous."

Wanda says "Don't be. We will be by your side no matter what now."

Lorna says "Thanks Wanda."

Wanda says "No problem."

Vision unlocks the front door, turns to Wanda and Lorna, and says "You ready, Lorna?"

Lorna says "Yeah."

Vision says "Well then, welcome home."

Vision opens the door and Lorna walks in the house and smiles. Wanda and Vision walk in, right behind Lorna. But all of a sudden, they hear Everleigh crying and people arguing.

Wanda says, to Lorna "Stay here. We will be right back."

Lorna says "Okay."

Lorna walks to the living room while Wanda and Vision run upstairs and go in Everleigh's room. They open the door and both see MJ, Peter Parker, and Ned were arguing at Flash.

Vision says "What is going on in here?"

Wanda picks up Everleigh and holds her while MJ says "Mr. and Mrs. Maximoff. I'm so sorry. Flash decided to play loud music and it woke Everleigh up. We told Flash to turn it off, but he refused to."

Vision says "How did he put music on in the first place?"

MJ says "Oh. You're TV has a music channel and Flash put it on."

Wanda says "Okay."

MJ says "Everleigh started crying, so I ran in here and tried to calm her down."

Peter says "Yeah. While Ned and I turned off the music. Then, Flash decided to argue with Ned and I while we head to Everleigh's room and we all argued at Flash."

MJ says "Again. I'm so sorry."

Vision says "It's okay."

MJ says "I promise to never bring Flash back here."

Vision says "MJ, I said it's okay. You're not in trouble. No one is in trouble."

MJ says "Thank you so much."

Vision says "Let's all of us go downstairs."

Wanda says "Good idea."

Everyone goes downstairs, but stopped when Peter, MJ, and Ned see Lorna.

Flash says "Wow. Who's the hot chick?"

Wanda says "That would be my sister."

Flash says "Is she single?"