Chapter 9: Double Date Part 3

Vision and Loki were alone and it was quiet until Loki says "Hey Vision. Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

Vision says "Um... Okay." He takes a sip of water from his drink.

Loki asks "Do you and Wanda ever talk about having kids?"

Vision spits his water and coughs and says "What?"

Loki asks again "Do you and Wanda ever -"

Vision interrupts "I know what you said."

Loki asks "Then why did you say "what"?"

Vision says "I said it because I never thought anybody would ask me that question."

Loki says "Oh...Sorry."

Vision says "It's okay."

Loki says "You don't have to answer my question."

Vision says "No, it's alright. Uh... No, not really. You see, I think I can't give Wanda a child because I'm a robot. Plus, me and Wanda want to get a house first before we get into all that stuff."

Loki nods his head and asks "What house are you guys looking for?"

Vision says "A big field around the house, a pair of stairs, and no one would ever find us, only you, Destiny, and the Avengers."

Loki nods his head again and they both tap their cups and drink.

Wanda and Destiny came back from the bathroom, the boys pay their bills, and went back to the Avengers Facility.