Starting A New Story Soon

Hey guys,

So, I'm sad to say that ScarletVision Life story is coming to an end soon. I don't know when the last chapter is going to be, but it will be before I go to New York. I had to think about this because I want to write more stories and I don't want to be on one story. Don't get me wrong, I love writing this story and having fun doing it, but there are other stories I would like to do. Even though I don't want to end it, I have to end this story sometime. I would do two stories at once, but it would over work me because I have to write more than two chapters for at least a week. But I'm excited for my next story I'm going to do and I had to think what story I wanted to do.

Anyways, the next story I'm going to do is a Victor Creed romantic story, but a bit different. If you guys know who Victor Creed is than I'm talking about the one Liev Schreiber played and I'm going to make up a character for Victor Creed to fall in love with. So, here's the story details that the story is going to be like the way I want it to be.

Victor Creed is a teacher/professor in the X-Men school (I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone who loves X-Men.) and he's not a bad guy, he's now a hero, but is still called Sabretooth. The character that Victor Creed is going to fall in love in, she's just join at the school to be a teacher/professor and her father is Hank McCoy or known as The Beast.

Now, I need you guys help. I can't figure out a title for this story. So, can you guys help me out with the title. There's no voting or anything, I will pick the one I like the best and fits with the story the best. You can tell me anywhere, but let me know it's for the Victor Creed story. You guys don't have to or know who Victor Creed is and you don't have to read my next story. I'm not forcing any of you to ready my next story, but everyone is welcome to read it when it comes out.

Bye