Chapter 27: Getting Ready For Work

Wanda's phone goes off at 5 a.m. and Wanda wakes up. Wanda picks up her phone and sees it was her alarm to wake up to go to work. She turns off the alarm and gets ready for work. She gets out of bed without waking up Vision. Wanda goes to the closet to get her uniform and goes to the bathroom and gets ready for work.

A Few Minutes Later

Wanda opens the bathroom door and walks to her nightstand and looks at her phone and it says 5:18 a.m. Wanda puts her phone in her pocket and looks at the bed and sees Vision isn't there. She goes downstairs and smells food. She goes to the kitchen, sees Vision in his pj's and says "Morning dear."

Vision says "Morning love." And they both kiss each other on the cheek.

Wanda asks "What are you making?"

Vision says "I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, for you."

Vision gives Wanda a plate of chocolate chip pancakes that are shaped into hearts with a cup of coffee

Another Few Minutes Later

Wanda finishes her breakfast and put the dishes in the sink. She says, with a smile "Thank you Vizh."

Vision says "You are welcome."

Wanda takes her phone out of her phone and looked at the time and it says 5:40 a.m. She grabs all of her stuff and puts it in her purse. She says "Alright. I have to go. I will see you tonight." She kisses Vision on the lips.

Vision says "Okay love. See you tonight."

Vision hears the door open and close. Then, he starts thinking in confusion and he figures it out. He goes outside and sees Wanda on the driveway. He goes to Wanda and asks "Huh... Wanda. What are you doing?"

Wanda says" Destiny is picking me up."

Vision nods his head and says "Why don't you take my car?"

Wanda says "I thought you might need your car."

Vision says "Oh... Okay. Well... Have a nice day at work love." And he kisses her on the lips.

A car pulls up and the drivers' window goes down and it was Destiny

A car pulls up and the drivers' window goes down and it was Destiny. She says "Hey Wanda."

Wanda says "Hey Destiny." And she goes to the passenger side and opens the door and gets in.

Vision says "Hi Destiny."

Destiny says "Hey Vision."

Vision says "So, Destiny. If you are not busy, can you come back?"

Destiny looks at Wanda and looks back at Vision and says "Sure. Why?"

Vision says "Because I want to talk to you about something important."

Destiny says "Okay."

Then, Destiny backs up and drives off."

___________________________________

Hey guys! The announcement book is out. If you want updates then get it. I already publish an announcement.