Chapter 106: The Fifth Month Of The Pregnancy

(Here are Wanda and Vision outfits and Vision is back to human form.)

Wanda and Vision were at the hospital for Wanda's appointment and are in the waiting room waiting for Strange to call them

Wanda and Vision were at the hospital for Wanda's appointment and are in the waiting room waiting for Strange to call them. Strange calls for them and they follow Strange to a room.

Strange says "Wanda, you know what to do."

Wanda does the same thing for her appointment.

Strange says "Okay. How is your shoulder?"

Wanda says "Better."

Strange says "That's good."

Strange puts the gel on Wanda's stomach and presses the wand on Wanda's stomach.

Strange says "Everything looks good and I'll print out your guys photo."

Strange prints the photo while Wanda cleans her stomach. Strange hands the photo to Wanda and Wanda grabs it and shows it to Vision.

Vision says "It still impresses me, even we just saw it on the screen, that you have a baby growing inside of you

Vision says "It still impresses me, even we just saw it on the screen, that you have a baby growing inside of you."

Wanda says "Me too."

Strange says "Sorry for interrupting your moment, but Mr. Ross was wondering if you two want to go to the meeting about Ultron and Polaris."

Wanda says "So, we don't have to go?"

Strange says "Yes."

Vision says "Wanda, you don't have to..."

Wanda cuts off Vision and says "No. I want to go."

Vision says "Are you sure?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision says "Alright. Let's go."

Strange says "Just give me a moment to change and we can go."

Strange leaves for one minute and comes back and creates a portal and Wanda, Vision, and Strange go threw it. They arrive at the board meeting and see the same people as last time. Strange sits between Tony and Destiny, Wanda sits between Natasha and Vision, and Vision sits between Wanda and Drax.

Mr. Ross says "Glad to see all of you again. And I want to apologize to Wanda for putting you out there without thinking of what could happen to you and your baby."

Wanda says "Mr. Ross, you not have to apologize for what happened. You didn't know what could happened."

Mr. Ross says "Thank you."

Wanda says "You're welcome."

Mr. Ross says "Now, we are here because of Ultron and Polaris."

Tony says "Did you get information?"

Mr. Ross says "Yes Tony."

Mr. Ross puts up information for Ultron.

Mr. Ross says "Here's all the information of Ultron, but some of you know most of about Ultron."

Steve says "Have you figure out how Ultron is alive again?"

Mr. Ross says "No, but I have a theory that she brought Ultron back alive."

Mr. Ross puts up Polaris stuff, but there wasn't much stuff about her.

Carol says "What information do you have on her?"

Mr. Ross says "Not much, but she has been arrested for twenty times for either murdering, stealing, and destroying people's personal property."

Gamora says "What are her powers?"

Mr. Ross says "Polaris powers are controlling magnetism also called manipulating metals, generate magnetic energy pulses, create force fields, manipulate Earth's magnetic field, and of course she can fly."

Nebula says "Makes sense."

Groot says "I am Groot."

Rocket says "Yeah. What makes sense?"

Nebula says "Most of Polaris powers are magnetic and Ultron is made up of metal."

Thor says "How do you know that?"

Nebula gives Thor a death stare.

Thor says "Oh right. Nevermind."

Vision says "I get what you're saying. You think that Polaris use her magnetic powers to put Ultron back together and that brought him back."

Nebula says "Exactly that."

Natasha says "Now the question is, why did Polaris bring Ultron back alive?"

Mr. Ross says "Why?"

Natasha says "Well, Polaris is related to Wanda..."

Natasha cuts herself off and looks at Wanda for a second.

Natasha says "I mean "if" Polaris is related to Wanda, that means she might be also related to Pietro and Ultron killed him..."

Natasha cuts off herself again and looks at Wanda.

Natasha says "Wanda, I'm so sorry. I... I didn't mean..."

Wanda cuts off Natasha and says "It's okay. I know you didn't mean to."

Mr. Ross says "Well actually, Natasha does make a good point on why Polaris would bring Ultron back alive."

Wanda says "Do you have anything that says Polaris and I are related?"

Mr. Ross says "No, not yet."

Wanda says "Okay."

Mr. Ross says "Trust me. If I had the information if you and Polaris are related or not, you be the first to know."

Wanda says "Thank you."

Mr. Ross says "You're welcome. Meeting dismiss."

Everyone gets up from their chairs while Vision helps Wanda out of her chair.

When Wanda stands up finally, she says "Thanks Vizh."

Vision says "You're welcome love."

Strange walks towards them and says "Hey. I'm going to portal us to Vision's car because you two have enough stuff on both of your plates and so you, Wanda, don't have to walk so much."

Wanda says "That's fine, but Destiny, Ava, and I are going shopping this weekend to look for our charity ball dresses."

Strange says "But, isn't that like in a few months?"

Wanda says "Yes, but Destiny wants us three to find good dresses and Destiny will fix my dress about two days before the charity ball."

Strange says "Alright then."

Strange creates a portal, to Vision's car, and Wanda and Vision get in the car and Vision backs out of the parking spot and drives off to home.