Chapter 136: New Job

It was late and Wanda just put Everleigh to bed and Lorna in the guest room sleeping. Wanda goes in her bedroom, goes to the closet, and puts on her pj's while she heard the front door open and close. She guesses it's Vision and she hears him coming upstairs and opening and closing their bedroom door. Wanda comes out of the closet and sees Vision.

Wanda says "Hey."

Vision says "Hey. Sorry I'm late."

Wanda says "It's okay."

Wanda kisses Vision's cheek and she walks to the bed and gets in while Vision goes in the closet and puts on his pj's.

Vision says "How was you day, hon?"

Wanda says "Good, but I have to talk about something. But how was your day?"

Vision says "It was good too."

Wanda waits for Vision and he comes out of the closet.

Vision lays next to Wanda on the bed and says "So, you wanted to talk to me about something?"

Wanda says "Yes. So, Destiny came over today and told Lorna and I that she's opening a salon next week. She asked Lorna and I if we can work at her salon. Lorna is going to do it."

Vision says "And what about you?"

Wanda says "I told her I can do it, if you're okay with."

Vision says "I'm fine with it, but what are the work days?"

Wanda says "I can pick the days I want to work on."

Vision says "Okay."

Wanda says "So, you're fine with it?"

Vision says "Yes."

Wanda smiles at Vision and he smiles back at her.

Vision says "Alright. I think it's time for bed."

Wanda says "Agreed."

Vision turns off the lights and he and Wanda snuggles up to each other.

Morning

Wanda already feed Everleigh and she and Vision just finished their breakfast. Lorna comes downstairs and goes into the kitchen.

Lorna says "Morning guys."

Wanda and Vision says "Morning."

Wanda says "Oh, Lorna. I called Destiny and asked if we can go to her salon today and do the test. You okay with that?"

Lorna says "Yeah, I'm okay with that."

Wanda says "Good. It's not until sometime in the afternoon, but I will let you know ahead of time when we need to get ready. So, we have time right now."

Lorna says "Cool."

Sometime In The Afternoon

Wanda says "Are you ready to go Lorna?"

Lorna says "Yep."

Wanda goes to Vision and says "Bye hon."

Vision says "Bye love."

They both share a kiss with each other.

Wanda says, to Everleigh "Bye-bye. Mommy loves you."

Wanda kisses Everleigh's cheeks and she and Lorna leave the house. Wanda and Lorna get in Wanda's car and Wanda backs out of the driveway and drives off to Destiny's salon.

About Forty Minutes Later

Wanda and Lorna arrive at the salon and Wanda parks her car in a parking spot that is in front of the salon. They both get out of the car and Wanda locks her car.